17-12-2009 until 18-12-2019-= TeamSpeak Servant =-
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
Forum Rules :: PLEASE Read Before Posting
- If you are interested in registering for a Non-Profit License (NPL) to increase your TeamSpeak 3 server's maximum number of virtual servers to 10 and slots to 512, please read this FAQ followed by this thread.
- For other sales and licensing related inquiries, please contact TeamSpeak USA by creating a ticket via http://support.teamspeakusa.com.
- Examples of when to contact TeamSpeak USA:
- You have a question regarding sales or licensing of TeamSpeak.
- Your server(s) have been blacklisted or your license has been suspended.
- You have a question about your bill or invoice.
- You have a business proposition related to TeamSpeak.
- You are interested in becoming an Authorized TeamSpeak Host Provider (ATHP).
- You found a company or entity that may be hosting TeamSpeak illegally (unlicensed) or is abusing their Non-Profit License (NPL).
- Please read through our FAQ as answers to the most common questions can be found there.
- If you can't find an answer in there, use the Search function to find your problem.
- Do NOT send us private messages or emails asking for support unless we ask you to do so.
- If you still can't find an answer then feel free to post your question in the appropriate forum.
- Do NOT open multiple threads with the same content.
- Do NOT mix different problems in one thread. Open one thread per problem.
- do NOT bump, that is do not reply to a topic when the previous post if from yourself, use the edit button instead.
- Please note that we will DELETE all posts which
- advertise. This includes websites, free servers, public servers, ATHP offers and anything else which is considered an advertisement.
- ask for something. This includes asking for servers, channels, webspace, etc.
- are spamming, flooding, flaming, discriminating, racist, insulting, etc.
- are not written entirely in English.
- are meaningless or of the sole purpose to bump a topic.
- Use a meaningful subject. "Help me pls!" is NOT a meaningful subject.
- The more information you give, the better we can help. Try to write down at least the following information in your thread:
- TeamSpeak version including build number (for example 3.0.0-rc1 [Build: 12345])
- Operating System including Service Packs or Kernel Version/Patchset
- Soundcard & Driver version
- DirectX version
- Error message (information out of your client or server logfiles can be very useful)
- How often does the error appear?
- What did you try to fix the problem?
- Check back frequently. Use the "Subscribe to this Thread"-feature located in the "Thread Tools"-menu to get informed about new replies via email.
- If you haven't had a reply in one week then write an answer to your own thread to bring it back to top. We probably overlooked your message.
- Reply to your post that the problem is fixed and how you fixed it, so others who have the same problem can find the information.