Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Thread: Admin commands

Admin commands

how can I kick and things if i have made the server and all that?

you can get all of those features when you log on through client.

I log me on my server with the client some times i can do the admin things.. but the almost time im a regular user who cant di anything... why? how can i connect with the client so i have ever my admin rights when i started tghe server too on my Computer...?

Read... read...

there is a lot to do in the forums about all the problems you discribe...
    I suggest you read the topics first...
    But being a newbee myself for some time ago i can help you with a few things I guess.

When you have a server running, you can login by using the admin pass (instructions in the readme file in the TS2 directory)
    With that login and pass you can login to your server beeing a SA (server admin) being so, you can grant rights to anyone who's logging in while you are ther too.
    Kinda hard when you want to log in by another name in another session? OK then go to your Server icon in your traybar an right click it. There you can login to the http serversite whitch is running on your PC (cool huh?) There you can also make new login names by using the "add" option. Everyting else there is simpel to understand. (something to remember... there was a topic about deleting names. It is not possible to delete a member when his name has two parts with space in between. So just make new members with a oneword login name...)

with al this in order you can easely run your TS2 server... Perhaps you can ask some of your buddies to login to your server... Its more easy then, for you have more things to play with ("for academic study only" )

There is someone who keeps loggin on for about 2 seconds and then logs off, thats not enough time to bring TS up and right click him and kick him, but i know his user.
    So are there any sdmin commands on command line or something that i can use instead.

Quote Originally Posted by =TCO=Cobalt
    There is someone who keeps loggin on for about 2 seconds and then logs off, thats not enough time to bring TS up and right click him and kick him, but i know his user.
    So are there any sdmin commands on command line or something that i can use instead.
    You can use the AdminClient maybe this helps you. Look here:http://forum.goteamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=26195

Also you can look into your log file and search for the ip. Then you can ban this ip. Or make a wildcard/global ban like 123.123.*.* for all ip's beginning with 123.123... But the best way is to make a password on the server to stop this.

Thread Information