Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-11-2004, 20:00 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- FALLS CHURCH, VA
These might exist but I don't know how to configure them...
1. Ability to mute/hush TS sounds to hear game sounds better.
2. To hear more than one channel at a time.
3. Maybe an ingame display to indicate who is speaking.
4. Individual volume input and output controls for each user.
5. Multiple channel configs, i.e. your team switches sides and you resetup your channels (and maybe users) accordingly. The channel descriptions could be reset as well to list topic, goals, assignments, objectives, etc. Maybe have a larger notes section.
6. Auto switch channels according to team (e.g. Battlefield Vietnam, Red or Blue), so that opponents on he same teamspeak don't overhear each other.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By cmdr jamerson in forum [TeamSpeak 2] General QuestionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2004, 14:59
By Mobious in forum [TeamSpeak 2] General QuestionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2003, 01:14
By paedbo in forum [TeamSpeak 2] General QuestionsReplies: 1Last Post: 23-06-2003, 19:54
By woutur in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 27-09-2002, 17:18
By grancius in forum [TeamSpeak 2] General QuestionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2002, 13:46