Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TS Plugin for Logitech G15 Keyboard LCD

I have written a TeamSpeak plugin (thanks to poking around this forum for an SDK and a TSremote.dll that didn't leak memory horribly) for the Logitech G15 keyboard with LCD display. This plugin displays the connection status, current channel, currently speaking members of that channel and who just joined/left that channel. This is ideal for people playing WoW or other games where you can't alt-tab to figure out what voice goes with what name, or to figure out who just joined the channel.

You can find the download/info here at my site: http://www.schmads.com
    (I hope that this doesn't count as advertising... this is just a free plugin hosted on my site that I wrote to try and help people out who use TS and the G15 -- so if a mod decides this is bad, please email me or message me and tell me what I should do instead)

I have called the latest version 1.00 because it does everything I want it to do and doesn't seem to have any problems, but feel free to give me suggestions and let me know of any issues.

Also, if anyone has a good, monochrome TeamSpeak icon, I would certainly appreciate having it, since I think it would make it look a little niftier.

Works very well. Thank you for the great app.

Sweetness. I had a g15 when it first came out but it had issues. Bought a newer one today and installed the new drivers and tada it works great. so does this plugin. excellent job.

Oh this works great with my G15! thanks for making it!

Ok my keyboard says that its not TS is not running. Ive been on your FAQ and it says for it to work it needs the latest version of TS. i have the latest version yet it is still not working.

Any help would be great thx

Quote Originally Posted by Semendemen
    Ok my keyboard says that its not TS is not running. Ive been on your FAQ and it says for it to work it needs the latest version of TS. i have the latest version yet it is still not working.

Any help would be great thx
    Hmm. Difficult to answer.
    The only solution to the problem when other people have had it, is to make sure they uninstall TeamSpeak and reinstall the current version, 2.0.32.60. You have apparently done this. I might ask you to uninstall and redownload and install the latest version, just in case something has gotten corrupted. You also might do that with my software as well. It's always possible that something has gotten messed up, and reinstalling it will help (though unlikely).

I wish that I had a better answer, but that's the only time I've had people report the problem, and that fixed it for them. Have you tried rebooting, or restarting TeamSpeak?

Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Awsome work, i use this on my computer 24/7

One thing i noticed is every once in a while i have to restart my computer and the thing isn't running. The G15 LCD settings say its not there. I just keep the install file on my desktop, and take the 3 secound it takes to install.

Maybe u should look into that

Quote Originally Posted by Conman5
    Awsome work, i use this on my computer 24/7

One thing i noticed is every once in a while i have to restart my computer and the thing isn't running. The G15 LCD settings say its not there. I just keep the install file on my desktop, and take the 3 secound it takes to install.

Maybe u should look into that
    Hmm... that's weird! I run it 24/7 as well, using it about once a day. I have yet to have it go away like that on me.

Someone told me that their copy kept uninstalling itself, and it turned out it was because they put it in the C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\Applets directory. Since things in that folder get run automatically, it was running the uninstaller.

So, let me know if you're installing it in the default location, or somewhere else. If somewhere else, try the default location.

If that doesn't help, let me know, and I'll work with you to figure out what's going on.

I never changed the location

But it could be my computer, it always seems that my computer is glitchy

Bastian Guest
    Please add your project to our offcial Third Party Resources section.
    You can find more information about this section in our website FAQ.

I never ended up seeing that post, but I have now added myself to the Third Party Resources page (pending approval). Thanks for having that.

Bastian Guest
    Thank you. But is there any reason why you didn't post the changelog there, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Thank you. But is there any reason why you didn't post the changelog there, too?
    Mostly because I was being lazy, since I had a complete changelog on the main page. I was thinking you were asking for a full changelog, and that seemed a bit excessive. I've added the last few entires now. Sorry about that.

Bastian Guest
    The Third Party Resources area includes a version system. The changelog you enter there is just for the current version. If you add a newer version later, it will have it's own changelog.

Thread Information