Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Arrow Game through Speakers, TS through Headset

Hi, and before I start, I would like to thank in advance anyone who replies constructively to this question.

• I installed TS last night
    • I plugged my headset/mic that has 2 imputs, one for Mic and the other for the headphones (kinda like the xbox mic but for PC) at the bottom front of my PC (Where the 2 usb's, the headphone and mic imputs are. [is it possible for these imputs to be disabled? And if so, how do I re-enable them? In device manager?] )
    • I tried talking to my buddy who was in the same "TS ROOM" as me, but he could not hear; I have to push ctrl to speak, which I did. I can hear him. I figured it's just a setting I gotta change in [recording] volum panel, no worries here.

So far does anyone see a potential problem they can help me with?

I will continue...

My REAL question is, can I get the TS to play through my headset and the game through the PC speakers? Are there settings to do this?

Thank you.

I do that and this is how I do it IDK if this will help you but w/e.

1)I plug in my mic and turn on TS
    2)I go into Control Panel>Sound and Audio Devices>Audio Tab>And under sound playback I change from "Logitech USB Headset" to "Realtek AC97 Audio" Then turn on my game. works for me!

what about for those of use who sping out for the cheaper Logitech that is not USB, and just the mic and speaker plug?

I make it a point to only use the analog plugs for my headset and speakers. It seems to me that people are always having problems with USB.

Talking

Alrighty, I got it all working.

I have a 2 headphone headset so I like the ALL the sound coming from the headset. Thanks for the replies tho!

well, i have the headset that has the 2 lil plugs, (audio and mic plug) and i cant get my Teamspeak in my Headset, and my Game in my Surround Sound

Cool one thing I'd like to see

I'd like to see a way to change either the skin or just the background and text colors. unless there's a way to do it that I don't know about.

Thread Information