Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Ftp.freenet.com not Found error

Having this error when i try to accept the terms on the website for the windows client, both of them actually, it' s saying Ftp.Freeport.com Not found then when i hit ok it does nothing and when i retry it just does it again.... any one know another website i can download it at or how i can fix this

I have the same issue when I click to download the following:

TeamSpeak 2 Client (RC2)
    SHA1: version 2.0.32.60 5.59 MB Download

this then brings me to the TeamSpeak End User License Agreement, where I click on "I agree" and nothing happens. It seems like it is trying to connect because I see the hourglass icon when scrolling down on the status bar, but again nothing happens. It's as if the screen freezes. If I click "Disagree" it brings me back to the Downloads page.

I am running MS Windows XP with all the updates and also have Norton Internet Security - which I have turned off the firewall and still nothing happens.

Can someone please give me a good, useable link where I can download this software?

OK this FTP must be the reason my computer might not be connecting. How do I fix this? Port 21... how do I open this? I have a Linksys Router, Norton Internet Security and Windows XP. People have told me that Windows XP should be able to handle FTP so there must be something to do with getting my router to let this link download through. ANy ideas? I have seen other posts on this topic but no real concrete answers.

OK - when entering ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ into the address bar i come to the screen with all of the folders. I then click on the "4players" folder and it says permission denied. How do i get past this?

If i enter ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4palyers/ i get a "log on as" pop up that wants a user ID and password. what the hell? Am i missing something? This is getting really frustrating.

Help please!

Thread Information