Results 1 to 15 of 41
26-07-2006, 23:44 #1-= TeamSpeak Addict =-
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- Everett, WA, USA
[Release] gTeamSpeak - TS User Management for vBulletin
What is it?
gTeamSpeak* is a addon for vBulletin which allows your choice of usergroups to register for a TeamSpeak server. It creates a system in which you can link TeamSpeak users to a forum user accounts.
* gTeamSpeak was previously known as vBTeamSpeak.
- Optionally connect to a remote TeamSpeak database if TeamSpeak is not hosted on the same db as your vBulletin.
- Optionally automatically add links to navbar and quick launch menu.
- Choose what usergroups get SA by default.
- Choose what usergroups can access the sign up form.
- Promote/Demote SA.
- Delete user accounts.
- Ban users from creating accounts.
- Send broadcast message to server.
- Send text message to a user.
- Prune inactive users.
- Display who is online on forum home.
- Cron checks vBulletin ban list every 10 minutes and bans users from TeamSpeak accordingly.
- Plugins: People can write their own feature plugins for doing things like banning, kicking, messaging users etc...
Last edited by Gryphon; 15-03-2007 at 20:32.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)