Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Hacking / Hackers / Tools

For some time i have been having hacker problems in my TS (private clan) server.

It seems that some people have a tool that allows them to enter the TeamSpeak and remain HIDDEN in the players list. They are IN the channel and they do not appear in the list shown in my client, making it impossible for me to ban him or to do anything.

Is there any file that logs the IP+username/nick for me to add that IPs to a BAN list?

What can i do, besides having to get the same tool he is probably using to get his info?

Since the TS Server i created is quite new to that clan (about 5 days old) and i already have assholes (sorry for bad word...) trying to flood and to piss me off, i wanted to know what can i do to simply block theyr entrance. The IP address is masked to avoid that thing, but that masking shone itself useless for that hacking tools.

Thanks for any help,

Buddha

They are using the Superadmin tool they have got a super admin account on there, and they are using it to mess around with you. Delete any other admins also you can check your computer for viruses and keyloggers. Sorry if that doesn't help just some suggestions

Bastian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    It seems that some people have a tool that allows them to enter the TeamSpeak and remain HIDDEN in the players list. They are IN the channel and they do not appear in the list shown in my client, making it impossible for me to ban him or to do anything.
    Please update your server by replacing your old server binary with the latest updated beta binary. This bug has been fixed.

Is there any file that logs the IP+username/nick for me to add that IPs to a BAN list?
    Yes. This file is called server.log and it's located in your TeamSpeak server directory. The logging level can be configured in the server.ini. You can find more information here in our FAQ section.

Since the TS Server i created is quite new to that clan (about 5 days old) and i already have assholes (sorry for bad word...) trying to flood and to piss me off, i wanted to know what can i do to simply block theyr entrance. The IP address is masked to avoid that thing, but that masking shone itself useless for that hacking tools.
    There are already anti-flood tools out there. You can find 2 of them in our Third Party Resources area. Currently you can choose between the TeamSpeak 2 Anti-Flood Daemon and the TeamSpeak ServiceDaemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylops142 View Post
    They are using the Superadmin tool they have got a super admin account on there, and they are using it to mess around with you. Delete any other admins also you can check your computer for viruses and keyloggers. Sorry if that doesn't help just some suggestions
    This is completely wrong. Becoming invisible has nothing to do with superadmin accounts. You don't need to delete anything. And it has nothing to do with viruses or keyloggers.

Thread Information