Results 1 to 1 of 1
31-01-2007, 23:48 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
All the explanation of my problem
well... im going to tell my problem, its the same problem that a lot of people have...
[20:01:43] Connecting to 184.108.40.206:8767
[20:01:47] No reply from server
Maybe the server is offline
or maybe teamspeak is not running on it
Generic "my friends/users can't connect" checklist:
1) Are they connecting to your WAN address (www.whatismyip.com)
2) Are the ports forwarded from your rotuer to the TeamSpeak Server on your LAN? (www.portforward.com)
3) Have you made an exception for Inbound UDP traffic on port 8767 in your software firewall(s)? This includes the Windows Firewall which is ON by default in Windows XP SP2
4) Is the server running? (test by connecting to it yourself - localhost or 127.0.0.1)
1) I cant log, and my friend´s cant enter too, and theire are conecting to my IP...
But im conecting to internet via LAN, the PC of my brother is conected to internet with a DSL conection and a simple modem.... (maybe this cause the error??)
I have a Dinamic IP... but in the Icon of TS Server (near the clock), never change the IP... maybe with the Program No-IP?? I know of people that can mount a server with this program... but i have this program and the problem persist... maybe im not using it correctly??
2) I dont have router, i have Zone Alarm firewall, but i shutdown it and the problem persist... (maybe the firewall of the other PC??? My brother says that this is not the problem... but I need your opinion)
3) I shutdown my firewall and the problem persist
4) the server is running, I check it in the web page of Admin... (test by connecting to it yourself - localhost or 127.0.0.1)... I dont know how to do this... but i thinck i dont will be abble to conect....
I chec in whatismyip.com, and my IP is rigth...
I go to http://ts2test.planetteamspeak.com/?page=step1, to the Team Speak Conection Test... and all the points give me error... :S
1. You entered an invalid server address or port number.
2. You're using a software firewall or router, which is preventing a connection to the server
No one of theire are the problem.....
well...Sorry for my english, but i dont know what to do.... THX!!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)