Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: List Index Out of Bounds Error?
05-05-2007, 18:31 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- May 2007
List Index Out of Bounds Error?
I downloaded and installed the player on a new computer and can’t get the backgrounds sounds to cease such as new player has arrived, player has left etc.
Followed the instructions in the TS help area;
Turning Off The Female Computer Voice:
1. On the TeamSpeak menu bar, click on "Settings"
2. From the drop down menu, choose "Options"
3. On the next screen, click on the "Sound Notifications" tab to bring it forward
4. Click to put a check in the "Disable all sounds" option box (in about the middle of this tab screen)
5. OK out to close the Settings dialog
But I keep getting a teamspeak error message “list index out of bounds -1” and will not allow me to cease the sound notifications?
Thanks in advance
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By LukeK in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 14-03-2006, 17:54
By Randall_James in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 18Last Post: 25-01-2005, 04:32
By BlueDevil666187 in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2004, 21:55
By Exitialis in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 23-10-2003, 13:57