Results 1 to 2 of 2
13-01-2009, 18:25 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Vista x64 + TS2 + Source Engine = Microphone Unavailable
Hello everyone. I've searched the forum for a solution to this problem to no avail, so far only found people with the same problem and no real solution.
I'll describe what happens.
- Realtek HD (onboard, only used for testing)
- Vista x64 with UAC off (always gives admin previleges)
- Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Team Fortress 2
1. No games running, TeamSpeak is running. I'm able to talk to everyone.
2. Team Fortress 2 launched, still able to talk.
3. Server joined, icon still lights up on, microphone shows unavailable at Control Panel. In-game VoIP doesn't work for me either.
4. TS is closed with the game still running, microphone is disabled and reenabled at Recording Properties, TS is launched again, everything works fine.
5. Until the game server loads another map. :)
I belive this has something to do with source ingame VoIP and exclusive microphone access, but I'm still not able to solve this problem, which is turning out to be really annoying.
14-01-2009, 01:05 #2-= TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- United States
Did you look under the voice settings inside of the game? Sometimes if you mute it / have it all the way down ect ect it overrides it like you mentioned.
What else have you tried to solve this problem?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Piddy in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 4Last Post: 24-11-2008, 18:53
By hurga_gonzales in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 3Last Post: 16-05-2008, 23:11
By Lulam in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 29-11-2006, 20:57
By doedalu in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 13Last Post: 22-05-2004, 05:52