Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Thread: abr2

Question abr2

i connect to ts but it wont let me register it says its already in use. but the screen says unregistered. at witts end can someone help please?

there can be alot of reasons for that issue.

1. Maybe you need a Register User, to allow you to register.

2. Or maybe the server is setup, to only allow Unregistred users to the server

3. Or the Server is not setup yet correctly, and if that is the case, then you need a admin to login to the server, and changes that.

4. I can keep going with "What to Do" problems, but you need to give some more information, because you dont tell, what the problem really is.

And when it is a register problem, then it is normaly somthing you get fixed under "adminitration" in the TS server.

miscni ill try to give you more info.

it was working just fine ,could register no problem. then one day it just started doing this .everyone else on ts in my clan can register but me.i dont know what a registered user is im realy new to all this.if you tell me what info you need ill try to get it for you but please be understaning. ty

Well the way you are explanin it, that sound like, it "could" have been a hack on the server.

But 1 thing at the time.

1. Is it your own server, if it is, then I would recommend, that you start to read the readme.txt, to figure out the problem, because the I could be, in the "Administration" section, that you have to fix the problem.

2. If it is a Hosted server, by some company etc, then I would recommand, that you call them, and ask them polite to help you out, and tell them, what the problem is.

Cheers

Red face my reply

i do bleave it is a hack because some times the mic mute has been changed and i have no control over any of it.

Well if it is your own TS Server hosted from your home, then you schouldn't have any problems with fixing it...

And if you have Mic issue, then my guess is, that you use USB Microphone, because that is the only solution, unless there have been made changes in the"Administration", which I dont belive is the case.

Red face about the mic

my mic hasnt been working so i dont use that. it just shows up on ts. it changes on there without me being there.its like someone is useing it unregistered.ive watched it change while i have it conneted.

Thread Information