Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Sorry, I didn't read that close enough. It shows that it can't connect to your server. So maybe your ports arn't open?

unable to connect to 62.141.58.142:9987

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1123 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't read that close enough. It shows that it can't connect to your server. So maybe your ports arn't open?
    i can connect to your server via a script so it has to be somthing other then the host. Maybe your admin password is incorrect

Port must be open-then if not i could not connect to that address/port with ts3

Greets,
    andi

I got a public version of this script to work. It doens't log data (except errors, as that is default by php) and the only thing that is actually stored is in cookies which is your IP and PORT when you first login.
    http://website-service.org/public/TS...face/index.php

It works for me, use it if you want. I will keep it up-to-date with the script version.

same Errors as with the other Version

Greets,
    Andi

Also, would it be possible to get Total Bandwidth stats over the entire server itself?
    Also, would it be possible to manager other virtual servers? (I know you would have to login to each, but I don't see how that would be a problem)
    This will manage all vserver processes running on the TS3 server?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueT View Post
    This will manage all vserver processes running on the TS3 server?
    The currect script only manages 1 at a time, I was waundering if it would be possible to add multiple servers at 1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Pierer View Post
    same Errors as with the other Version

Greets,
    Andi
    Maybe your servers permissions are not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Polli View Post
    Is there any chance that player with tts-soundpack on, only hear "serveradmin" instead "serveradmin from blah blah blah blah blah"?

I dont know if it is a bug, but when i bann a player the uniqueID and the IP are stored seperatly in the Bannlist.
    Don't know if the ServerQuery client is able to change its name.

But the ban behaviour is correct. Add a ban over the TS3 client and its the same. There was also a thread about some issues with the ban rules.

Also, would it be possible to get Total Bandwidth stats over the entire server itself?
    Also, would it be possible to manager other virtual servers? (I know you would have to login to each, but I don't see how that would be a problem)
    That'v viable, yes

The currect script only manages 1 at a time, I was waundering if it would be possible to add multiple servers at 1 time.
    I don't know what you mean. More TS instances or 2 vServer at the same time, ...?!

prookie

Will user management be added?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollanda View Post
    Will user management be added?
    Sure. But don't ask when^^

Just a suggestion; connecting to mysql will make it lot easier?

Is it possible to connect to the TS3 database?!

When it's mysql, sure, dunno when it's sql-lite.

A little bug; when I add a new virtual server, I don't get the online time, only when I've selected the server and been around the options. Actually the time stopped again with me when going back to the main page (default server id1 time is running though).

Another nice feature would be to allow others than account 'serveradmin' to the panel (and possibility to set their own password).

Another request: possibility to change server slots when server is allready running.

Another bug: when adding and deleting virtual servers, their id's keep on going up.

Hi all

Here you can compare the two views

>>DL<<

We can help over LiveSupport
    my ICQ: 413173213
    Last edited by hobbitnoob; 30-12-2009 at 21:17.

When it's mysql, sure, dunno when it's sql-lite.
    Its not sure if the mysql database is embedded in the server, like it seems to be.

A little bug; when I add a new virtual server, I don't get the online time, only when I've selected the server and been around the options. Actually the time stopped again with me when going back to the main page (default server id1 time is running though).
    No bug of the WI, it only "asks" the TS3 server. If it responds no actual time, the WI can't do something.
    There always has to be some "action" with the vServer to update this time, I think (like users online too).

Another nice feature would be to allow others than account 'serveradmin' to the panel (and possibility to set their own password).
    this possibility is already included for normal vServer admins.
    You can test it. If you put a user in the admin group he is able to login after he set up his serverquery password.
    What I could implement is, that there are user registered in the WI, and they save their serverquery login informations. But then the WI needs an own database and would be getting too "bloated".

Another request: possibility to change server slots when server is allready running.
    Yeah, good idea.

Another bug: when adding and deleting virtual servers, their id's keep on going up.
    No bug either, the IDs come from the TS3 server. And this is normal database behaviour, with the constantly incrementing ids, called primary keys.

prookie
    Last edited by Prookie; 30-12-2009 at 17:26. Reason: typo

Thread Information