Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Crash bug found
06-01-2010, 22:58 #1-= TeamSpeak Lover =-
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Crash bug found
- Create a channel for example "Channel 1" and a sub channel for that which i will call "Channel 2".
- Join "Channel 2" the sub channel.
- Try to remove the top channel, being "Channel 1".
- Say yes to removing and kicking out all users.
- It then kicks you out and says error.
- Then try to remove "Channel 1" again, and it then crashes all clients connected to the server.
I did this a few times to make sure the method was right.
Server Version: beta12
Client Versions of crashed users: from beta 1 up to beta9 (all of which had crashed)
The error it gave: "Already member of channel" (This was caused when i try to delete "Channel 1" the first time and it kicks me out).
07-01-2010, 13:08 #2-= TeamSpeak Support =-
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
Yea this is a known bug . This is fixed with next Client / Server release.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By tank464 in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 20Last Post: 18-11-2009, 19:16
By mokum in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 50Last Post: 02-10-2009, 21:03
By winetown in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:43
By NNNChef in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2006, 21:05
By drakner in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 14-03-2005, 17:02