Results 1 to 15 of 91
Thread: [REL] TS3 Idle Mover (v1.0.0)
18-01-2010, 14:30 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- New York, USA
[REL] TS3 Idle Mover (v1.2.0)
I've seen threads appear asking for this for weeks now, and the dev team said they won't be including this. The program connects to a server via ServerQuery and at a set interval checks the clients idle time and moves them if needed. Now, I'm not so great at explaining things so bare with me.
v2.0.0 Beta Available
REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5
Inside the zip there are 2 files, config.xml and TS3IdleMover.exe. These files need to stay in the same directory or things break. These are the config.xml elements.
- serverip: This is either the host name or IP address of the TS Server.
- serverport: The port of the server this is going to be used on. Default is 9987.
- queryport: This is the ServerQuery port. The default is 10011, if you use gameservers.com then it's 9100.
- username: This is the ServerQuery username, generate this and the password connecting to the teamspeak server and click Permissions then ServerQuery Login. You must have administrator access to do this.
- password: ServerQuery password, read above.
- checktime: This is the interval at which the bot queries the server. This is in seconds.
- idletime: Idle Time is the amount of time at which the client will get moved. This is in minutes.
- afkchannel: This is the ID of your AFK channel. You can find this in parentheses next to the channel name in the right panel.
- ignoreChannels: These are the channel IDs of channels that the bot should ignore, if clients are in these channels they will not get moved if idling. These are seperated by commas. (ex. "156,159,180")
- ignoreClients: These are the Database IDs of clients to be ignored by the bot. IDs can be found by selecting a client and looking in the right panel. Seperated by commas like above.
- hideWindow: When set to true, the window will hide and keep running. The only way to end the program when its hidden is to close it in task manager. This is only recommended if you know what you're doing.
- persistentConnection: When set to true, the bot will connect and stay connected until closed. When false the bot will connect each check period.
Credits: Theowningone(Me), Scordo(Creator of the TS3QueryLib)
Currently the source is NOT released, I'd prefer to keep it to myself, but if for some desperate reason you require it, PM me and we can sort it out. If you need to contact me fore help you can find me on the teamspeak irc using the name Theowning.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Last edited by Theowningone; 11-04-2010 at 22:20.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MasterXBKC in forum ToolsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:55
By MindcrimeNL in forum General QuestionsReplies: 10Last Post: 13-01-2010, 08:00
By AndresCL in forum Linux / FreeBSDReplies: 28Last Post: 03-01-2010, 14:15
By NDIS.NL in forum Linux / FreeBSDReplies: 10Last Post: 29-12-2009, 18:41
By xT in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Addons & ScriptsReplies: 28Last Post: 25-05-2005, 22:44