Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

JTS3ServerMod - Multifunction TS3 Server Bot (Idle, Record, Away/Mute, Welcome, ...)

German users can read this text on the project homepage! Unable to host a bot? Just visit http://www.ts3-bot.de (German).

JTS3ServerMod is a Teamspeak 3 server bot written in Java language.

This program adds some functions to the Teamspeak 3 server. Here is the feature list:
    • Auto Moves clients of specified server groups to specified channels on connection. (since version 3.6.3)
    • Channel Notify sends a message to specified clients, if clients join a specified channel. (since version 3.7)
    • Server Group Notify send a chat / poke message to specified clients, if other specified clients join the TS3 server. (since version 3.6.2)
    • Server Group Protection to kick people which are unauthorized member of a protected server group. (since version 3.0)
    • Bad nickname check to kick people with a bad name from the server. (since version 3.0)
    • Bad channel name check to delete or rename channels with a bad name. (since version 3.0)
    • Move idle users to another channel and sends a message.
    • Kick idle users with a kick reason. (since version 2.0)
    • Send a warning message if someone is idle.
    • Move to a specified channel if client status is away (after some seconds idle), can move back if not away anymore (move back since version 2.0)
    • Move to a specified channel if client status is headphone or microphone muted (after some seconds idle), can move back if not muted anymore (since version 3.0)
    • Move recording users to another channel and sends a message.
    • Kick recording users from server with a kick reason.
    • Send a message every X minutes to virtual server or a special channel.
    • Send a welcome message to every connecting client, can send a special welcome message to specified server group members.
    • !lastseen chat command to see somebody's last online time.

Anything can be configured in a config file.

Another features are:
    • Many virtual bot instances for different Teamspeak 3 servers in one bot process.
    • Automatic reconnect after connection to Teamspeak 3 server lost.
    • Chat commands which allows you to change configurations, reload config file, quit the bot and much more.
    • Slow Mode to use the bot (with limited features) without changing the query_ip_whitelist.txt file. (since version 3.1.1)

-= System Requirements =-
    This program runs on Windows and Linux (even without X server). On Mac OS X 10.4+ it should run too, but it is not tested. All you need is a Java SE runtime environment version 5 or newer. Linux users should read the readme file to know how to install Java.

-= Important =-
    You should add the IP address of this program to the Teamspeak 3 server query_ip_whitelist.txt,
    or the anti spam feature of the Teamspeak 3 server will ban this program very often for some minutes.
    Make sure that the query_ip_whitelist.txt file have an empty line at the end.

If you are unable to change the query_ip_whitelist.txt, try to set the bot_slowmode to 1
    in the bot server config file. This slows down the bot connection speed and disables some features.

Source code is not included, but it uses my JTS3ServerQuery - Java Server Query Library.

It can still have bugs, but I already use it on my server without problems. For more informations about the usage, just look in the readme.txt.

-= Donation =-
    Click here

-= Changelog =-
    Click here

-= Download =-
    Latest final version: www.stefan1200.de
    JTS3ServerMod Hosting Edition with MySQL support and PHP web interface available on request.

-= Support =-
    Look on my forum post to get my contact details.

Old entries deleted...
    Edit (06.04.2013): Release of 3.6.6 final.
    Edit (17.01.2014): Release of 3.7 final.
    Edit (18.01.2014): Release of 3.7.1 final.
    Edit (02.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 1.
    Edit (03.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 2.
    Edit (04.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 3.
    Edit (08.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 4.
    Edit (09.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 5.
    Edit (15.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 6.
    Edit (19.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 7.
    Edit (22.02.2014): Release of 5.0 rc 8.
    Edit (25.02.2014): Release of 5.0 final.
    Edit (28.02.2014): Release of 5.0.1 final.
    Edit (02.03.2014): Release of 5.0.2 final.
    Edit (03.03.2014): Release of 5.0.3 final.
    Edit (09.03.2014): Release of 5.0.4 final.
    Edit (18.03.2014): Release of 5.0.5 final.
    Edit (06.04.2014): Release of 5.0.6 final.
    Last edited by Stefan1200; 06-04-2014 at 07:02. Reason: new version

Cool,

I hope you keep adding more features!

I'll try this out asap..

Quote Originally Posted by ThaLegend View Post
    Cool,

I hope you keep adding more features!
    Just make suggestions. If no one send me ideas, I only implement features I need for me (and I am almost happy ).

A small hotfix for beta 1 released:

Version 0.9 Beta 1 Hotfix (11.02.2010)
    o Just updated the ServerQuery library, which do not generate more warnings in the Teamspeak 3 server log.

A new beta release:

Version 0.9.1 Beta 2 (11.02.2010)
    + Selected channels can be ignored for idle and record check.
    + New feature: Advertising
    o Changed config loading, only needed values will be loaded.

Hello,

I Tried your tool a few times but it dos nothing. I don't get a screen or anything. Is the tool running on the back ore somthing?

11:17 :

The tool works on our server but we don't get a status screen with de status of the tool. And i don't know how to start or stop the tool.
    Last edited by DarRoe; 12-02-2010 at 22:18.

running as service

Hi everyone,

I found this addon just last night and installed it right away. It is a great programm and I like the many options you have.

But there is just one huge problem. This programm cannot run as service, so I need to keep my shell opened but after some minutes the connection to the server will be terminated due to security reasons.

So, is there any way to run this prog as service or make it run in background, so I can close the shell.

current ts3-serverengine running

Thanks a lot in advance.

oceanseye

Quote Originally Posted by oceanseye View Post
    So, is there any way to run this prog as service or make it run in background, so I can close the shell.
    On windows this is possible, I know someone who wrote a script for my Bot, which runs my Bot on his Windows Server as Service.

But I don't know how to do this on linux, since my Bot runs in a screen.

Thankyou for your quick answer.

I know this is not the best way, but anyone could help me out with this problem.

oceanseye, I would do what Stefan1200 did and run the mod in a screen, then simply detach the screen and exit the shell. The screen will continue to run in the background after you close the shell.

To make sure you have screen installed, just type 'screen' minus the quotes into the shell. If you get a window pop up with some info and a [Press Space or Return to end] message, you have it installed, if not, you will need to install it via the apt-get command...

Type this into the shell:
    Code:
    apt-get install screen
    Once installed, simply type in 'screen' again, hit a button to get through the splash screen, and run the code like you normally would in the shell. The only difference is that once you have the program running how you want to, you will need to detach from the screen using 'Ctrl + a' which puts the screen window into command mode, then pressing 'd' which will detach the window. You should be taken back out to your shell window, which you can now log out from.

To reattach to the window at a later time, log back into the shell, and type in 'screen -r'. If by some mistake you accidentally open up multiple screen windows, you an use 'screen -ls' to list the detached screen windows, then use 'screen -r [instance name]' to reattach to a specific window. To exit the screen window, use the standard 'Ctrl + c' command to stop what's currently running, and type in 'exit' like you would in the regular shell.

Hope that helps ya!

Like JaredC01 wrote, you can also do:
    Code:
    screen -d -m -S ts3bot java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar
    Switch into JTS3ServerMod directory first.

You can reopen the screen with:
    Code:
    screen -r ts3bot
    Leave the screen with:
    CTRL + A + D

hi,,(i use windows 7 )
    i download this and i put my info in JTS3ServerMod.cfg
    and then i enter the cmd and enter this command java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar

and i got this massge and i dont know what to do then and how to run this mod in my teamspeak
    the massge :
    JTS3ServerMod 1.0 RC2 <16.0.2010< starts now
    Critical: All checks disabled in config, quiting now! Cinfig file: JTS3ServerMod.cfg

can you help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirgam View Post
    JTS3ServerMod 1.0 RC2 <16.0.2010< starts now
    Critical: All checks disabled in config, quiting now! Cinfig file: JTS3ServerMod.cfg

can you help me ?
    Just enable a feature. By default all features are disabled in the default config file.

ok so when i enable the feature the mod should log in to the teamspeak server ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirgam View Post
    ok so when i enable the feature the mod should log in to the teamspeak server ?
    Just open the config file (JTS3ServerMod.cfg) with a text editor and enable any feature you want, like idle check, record check, welcome message or anything else.

Thread Information