Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSpeak3 View Post
    No option to run alone? Without x-server. I need to start like on the "windows without screen running as a service".
    Of course, the bot runs without x-server! But you have to start the process as background process, like everything you start within a SSH session! One way is to use the program screen, like in the bot readme file. But you can also use nohup or any other "run in background" solution. It's your choice, but you don't need a x-server!

If you add the bot to the autostart script on Linux you don't need screen or nohup, but add an & to start it in background. Look into the Linux manual for that.

Stefan1200, Hello, asked to remind you about adding a new parameter "%CLIENT_ID%"

Hi and thanks for this mod Stefen,

Regarding sticky channel, Stefan, Ithink you could, with the move to channel function and a group attrib fonction at the same time (number of the group to attrib in cas of move (for afk, or/and for reccording) in the config file) so when for exemple a reccodrding is detec, the bot move the ID to the channel and attrib at the ID the group anted in this case.
    TS server administrator asjust to create a group, if you put this ^^ in your bot, that have no right to change channel (for a sticky version or other things via the right of the group.

New final version released:

Version 3.6.5 Final (17.05.2012)
    + Added new keywords for the client country, id and database id at the welcome message, just check out the welcomemessages.cfg file.
    Like always: Download link and more informations at the first post on page 1.

Thank you very much Stefan1200 everything is working smart.
    Only now did not find one amendment:

Code:
    !botversioncheck
    Current installed version: 3.6.5 Final (17.05.2012)
    Latest final version: 3.6.4 Final (16.04.2012) - Download
    and yet I am not wildly sorry for previously warned ... my mistake ...
    You could still sledueschey versions add a new parameter, the same as %CLIENT_DATEBASE_ID% only %CLIENT_UID% it would be even elegant.

easy it would be nice to have two parameters, a different ID - UID.
    If possible, if the time will then add please.

Version 3.6.5.1 Final (17.05.2012)
    + Added new keyword for the client unique id at the welcome message, just check out the welcomemessages.cfg file.
    No other changes, so only update, if you need the new welcome message keyword!

hello Stefan1200, Thank you very much, it works elegantly.

I would like to interest you, in the future there will be something new for this mod from you personally?
    what is a very interesting or not.

I understand this is a fantasy on my part. But still I say, you never know it's possible to do this mod will work in the future in terms to define a channel that is not frequented by removing channels, in addition there are certainly similar to the distribution well, yet the project is closed, and the distribution itself - not very much!

@ Ar2rJke: I don't have much time for coding stuff. It's unlikely to see bigger new features or changes in the future.

Thank you, all I wanted to hear - heard.

Hello Stefan1200, do not tell me whether I understood that the maximum value in the second of these parameters is from 0 to 1000

Code:
    away_move_delay
    mute_move_delay
    the fact that I was there put the value of 3600 seconds (1 hours) I feel so comfortable.
    He moves the user after 5 seconds.

Can we remove this restriction, it is convenient to put as many server admins will be.
    Last edited by Ar2rJke; 25-05-2012 at 10:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Ar2rJke View Post
    Hello Stefan1200, do not tell me whether I understood that the maximum value in the second of these parameters is from 0 to 1000

Code:
    away_move_delay
    mute_move_delay
    the fact that I was there put the value of 3600 seconds (1 hours) I feel so comfortable.
    He moves the user after 5 seconds.

Can we remove this restriction, it is convenient to put as many server admins will be.
    I can do that, but it might take a while because of laking time to do the change.

well, we will wait. Thank you.

Version 3.6.5.2 Final (04.06.2012)
    o Allow the away and mute mover delay up to 10000 seconds.
    No other changes, so only update, if you need the new away or mute mover limits!

Thank you very much Stefan1200, In this case, do not tell me in what specific areas need to change the settings? (cfg), just if I replace all your files on your new then get off me ... Here I would like to know specifically what you want to replace that overwrite that change that correct, edit, etc. Or, you can easily replace .jar and all?

All, I'm sorry, everything works fine. replace the file JTS3ServerMod.jar and corrected here
    Code:
    JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg
    in the parameters:
    Code:
    away_move_delay = 3600 (1 hours)
    mute_move_delay = 3600 (1 hours)
    made a restart and everything works, thanks.

Thread Information