Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The silence on this issue from the developer is disappointing to say the least. I have no Saitek devices. The problem seems intermittent, some days I can assign a hotkey, most days I cannot.

I have the same issue. only thing that seems to get the key bound again is to go into settings and click on the TEST button and then exit settings and my PTT starts working again. I found that my PTT will stop working if i IDLE for to long, Mute my mic or reconnect to the server. I'm not sure what the cause is but its annoying having to go into the capture settings and run a test capture just to get my PTT working again.

System:

Alienware m17x
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Teamspeak 3 beta36 client
    NO saitek devices connected
    Running TS client as administrator (via rightclick->run as administrator)
    UAC on with recommended/default settings

Cannot set PTT using keyboard or mouse or anything. I can push ESC to get out of that, but cannot set PTT.

Same problem

The only key that works is the escape key, and that just doesn't help. I have no Saitek devices, have tried unplugging everything when restarting the computer and team speak. Have uninstalled and reinstalled both mirrors, tried TS 2, and have even gone as far as insulting the program and threatening it with a knife. The next step is to actually use the knife, and no one wants that. How do I get around this problem?

Running Mac OS 10.6.6

update: if I run linux in a VM, on this same machine, I can set the PTT key. Unfortunately the audio doesn't like being piggybacked over VMWare and rarely works, rendering this solution unworkable.

Another update - tried both 32-bit and 64-bit clients, same results on both.
    Can we please get a reply to this other than more "me too" posts? This seems like something that should be fixable, considering TS3 is the *only app I have* that exhibits this behavior.

We can't say exactly, why this problem occours. It can happen, with outdated directX version; broken keyboard drivers (if you use some for g15 etc.); plugged in hardware (jouytick, gamepad, webcam); anti virus scanner, that run in background.

I have a similar issue in Windows 7 64-bit. I have managed to narrow it down to when my wireless xbox 360 controller is connected or disconnected, but have not found any solution or even a way to fix it without just restarting Teamspeak. It seems that either the addition of the controller or it's microphone jack messes up something in the background for push to talk.

Any solutions? My friend is at the point where this happens after speaking 5 seconds... He can't tell us a whole sentance now

Same problem

I am having the same problem, after being connected to the server for a while,
    my PUSH-TO-TALK button suddenly stops fuctioning. I am still able to hear others but the "activated button" doesnt light up when I press my PUSH-TO-TALK button.

Are there any solutions yet? It's really annoying, especially because you don't know when it stops and when it still works.

Hotkey editor no longer registers hotkeys

I am unable to add more hotkeys - f.e. SHIFT+0
    When I am trying to add new hotkey and that grey popup box appears with message to press key combination... nothing registers when I press them. Only ESC works to get out from the "box". It worked for some time, I was able to add few key combination and now it died. Any idea how to fix this?

I have solved it by setting KEYBINDS while flight controller is unplugged or plugged in but script emulation mode. TS3 bug related to USB controller issue. I have HOTAS Warthog. It still sometimes dies on me (keybinds quit working) while controller is plugged in.

Everbody with that problem, please read this thread.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ghlight=hotkey

Make sure you unplug any device from Saitek

If this does not work, then tell us..
    .. your client version
    .. what device does not work?
    .. does another device or key work?
    .. what action do you set?
    .. your operation system (xp /vista / 7)
    .. did i it work before?
    .. can you use old hotkeys?
    .. can you set hotkeys, but old don't work?
    .. what keys do you try to set?
    .. is there a game with amdin mode running in background? (counts for windows only)
    Last edited by dante696; 08-03-2011 at 12:35.

the above doesn't work.
    client - 3.0.0-beta36 [build 12815]
    device, the push to talk option
    yes, the escape key
    i can't set an action
    i run mac OSX 10.6.6
    no, it did not work before
    I don't have old hotkeys
    no, and no
    I try and set it as any key, none work
    no, there is no game with/in admin mode in the background

Kuplasven please read and try this http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...333#post203333

Thread Information