Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Poss bug reports
14-06-2003, 10:56 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
Poss bug reports & suggestions
Didn't see a bug forum so though would post here just in case.
Running client 2.029.47 on latest server update. We run a [game] clan channel on IP 126.96.36.199.
Have found that can't:
- grant voice priv etc (allbeit CA) to agent in sub channel
- kick from sub channel - even if in the same sub channel
- can only give voice access in sub-chan if grant CA, even though you can grant AV etc if in main channel.
- update description in sub channel.
- if kicked you are reset to status 'R' - even if had CA prior to this and you ahve to request voice again, prior version let u regain CA when you rejoined after being kicked.
All of the above give error "insufficient permission rights"
Had to recreate sub channels to be able to update description etc though other issues remain.
Bug from previous version - quick connect/auto join option results in 'U' status to agent, CA granted only if connect via manual option. Seems security privs only granted if take slow connect option rather than if use autojoin/defalut chan feature.
Password protection to sub-chans would be useful to save having to password entire channel.
All of the above said great program though - totally replaced IRC for this clan.
Last edited by TheKurgen; 14-06-2003 at 11:05.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Player44 in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2006, 08:14
By Li_Icekiller in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 6Last Post: 29-08-2004, 08:29
By Magic Power in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 7Last Post: 28-06-2004, 13:41
By R. Ludwig in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Developer ReleasesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2003, 16:10
By Peter in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Server SupportReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2002, 13:06