Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Solved

ts3server:// won't be ignored?

Only if a URL will be posted yet?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7924/image0001e.png
    Last edited by dante696; 11-05-2011 at 08:44.

Solved

wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinShark View Post

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by R. Ludwig View Post
    wrong thread?
    Ehm, not rather.

Moved.. ~.~

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    It seems that 3D Sound does not work with Client 3.0.0-rc1. If I activate 3d positioning and change the positions of the channel members behind me I only hear them in front left and right speakers.
    Our current 3d sound implementation currently only supports 2 channels. Although this might change in the future, currently, this limitation means that 5.1 surround sound is not supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Forgot to update the Arabic support in the server tab.
    There are still a few known issues when using arabic characters in names...we know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Copsi View Post
    We all upgraded to the new CELT and got very very bad sound quality from each other. so we had to switch back to the old CELT and got a better sound quality.
    I will have a look. I have always prefered the quality of "Speex 32kHz, quality=10" over CELT, but maybe with some tuning we can improve CELT

Solved Sound capturing problem after recent update

Hi guys, so my friends told me to update to the most recent version of TS3 to get the direct x overlay thing ingame, however when I am connected to a server, my earphones will only capture sound from TS and nothing else. As soon as I disconnect, my earphones capture and play all audio.

Is there a way to fix this so that ALL audio is captured and played by my earphones?
    Last edited by dante696; 11-05-2011 at 09:43.

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinShark View Post

Only "ts3file://" will be ignored from the client. "ts3server://" can be usefull, to get an old Server IP back.
    This is more a suggestion, please post it there
    Last edited by dante696; 11-05-2011 at 09:03.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Quote Originally Posted by poisonpanik View Post
    Something I noticed with the RC1 build (noticed it with the pre13 as well) is that every time I start the client I have to tell it to use a capture/playback profile other than the default. I did not have to do this with the other pre versions. Not sure if this is intended or maybe something has changed.

Windows 7x64
    Client - RC1 build 14345
    The client will tell you to setup your sound setting, as long you don't apply your default device. The device name is stored to, maybe you switch your default playback device under windows?
    Last edited by dante696; 11-05-2011 at 09:10.
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by n00boxular View Post
    Hi guys, so my friends told me to update to the most recent version of TS3 to get the direct x overlay thing ingame, however when I am connected to a server, my earphones will only capture sound from TS and nothing else. As soon as I disconnect, my earphones capture and play all audio.

Is there a way to fix this so that ALL audio is captured and played by my earphones?
    Please tell us your hardware and client speaker configuration and your default device under windows.
    Last edited by dante696; 11-05-2011 at 09:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenidas1 View Post
    TeamSpeak 3 was fine until update 1 hour ago
    1. Make sure that Celt other users also updated their client and that Celt codec isn't used.
    2. What soundcard do you use? What are your Client settings for capture and playback?
    3. Have you tried voice activation instead Push-To-Talk? Also unplug any Saitek devices, to use PTT.
    Last edited by dante696; 11-05-2011 at 09:56.

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Please tell us your hardware and client speaker configuration and your default device under windows.
    Never mind, I figured out what was wrong, very simple but I'm going to install the previous versions sounds, these are too robotic. Thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by nwerensteijn View Post
    Our current 3d sound implementation currently only supports 2 channels. Although this might change in the future, currently, this limitation means that 5.1 surround sound is not supported.
    Thank you for your answer. Is this because of the sound system that you have rebuilt completely?
    I mean there is this 3D room feature in Team Speak 3 where you can move people all around you. This seems to make no semse for me any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I will have a look. I have always prefered the quality of "Speex 32kHz, quality=10" over CELT, but maybe with some tuning we can improve CELT
    omfg i love you! if it would help i could try to make sound sample from new CELT and old CELT?

ill tell you, once you go CELT (48kHz) with quality set 10 and delay on 1.... you never go back to anything else

we are fixing this issue now

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    Thank you for your answer. Is this because of the sound system that you have rebuilt completely?
    I mean there is this 3D room feature in Team Speak 3 where you can move people all around you. This seems to make no semse for me any longer.

Thread Information