Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Game sound dropping volume

Game sound dropping volume when I or someone speaks on teamspeak. I play Iracing and when ever someone talks or I talk the volume of the game drops. I exit the game and open the windows volume mixer. when I key my teamspeak mic the volume of system sounds and windows media player drop to 25% volume. Also I have 2 teamspeak volume settings in the mixer too. ... Help this is annoying and I can't seem to find a fix. I did not change anything , only did the upgrade to teamspeak.

Hello

Are sur that the Volume Control plugin is not activated ?
    Settings > Plugin >

Sound TS3

Good afternoon,
    I formatted my computer and now when I'm listening to music and talk on my microphone down the music alone (automatic), I have already disabled the function in "Communications" in windows to "do nothing" when I receive calls etc but still the sound lowering alone. I have windows 7 professional.

sound goes low when I talk ?

I have TS3 setup and it works fine when I'm not using another program with sound.
    If I'm playing music or if I'm gaming the sound goes low in my game or in my music when I talk. I bought a new motherboard and removed the soundblaster sound card and went back to onboard. Nothing works ?
    Any help would be appreciated. Going back to TS2 is my next option.

Thanks, groucho

Mine is doing the same thing. Ive tryed everything , even replaced my motherboard. I took out sound card and used onboard sound. Still my sound goes low when I talk. My music also goes low and if I;m gaming my sound goes low in my game.
    Cant figure it out?

Sounds like Echo reduction is enabled. Look in the capture settings window/pane (Settings -> Options, Capture). If Echo reduction is checked, uncheck it. This option is mostly for people that are using TS3 with speakers and a desk mic instead of a headset so that while you are talking the mic does not pickup the other users talking and then they here and echo of themselves.

Ts3, windows7, Random Max Volume

Randomly my ts3 client spikes full volume, on the volume mixer in windows, this cuts out all sounds on my computer, I don't actually hear a sound, other than a click. With the speakers muted (by the mute button) the volume spike doesn't happen. I don't know what I should be posting as far as system specs or information needed from the TS client. It only happens on this computer, not on my laptop.

I'm using windows 7 x64 , TS 3 for x64.
    The problem i have is when i join a game (steam) the volume go down automatically when i talk , after a few seconds go back to the normal volume (while im not talking).
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue ?.

Got it , volume plugins.
    Last edited by dante696; 27-09-2011 at 09:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil View Post
    I keep having troubles hearing people in TS, I recently noticed that the volume was down in my mixer. I put it back up and I could hear everyone fine. Later that day I couldn't hear anyone again and I noticed that once again TS was down in the volume mixer. This is reoccurring it keeps going back down and I'm not sure why? Is there an option for automatic volume control that I can turn off or something?
    I have the same problem. I don't think it has anything to do with teamspeak. I think that the other application you open lowers teamspeak.

Teamspeak sound problem(no in game volume and out game volume is fadeing fast)

this all happened when i downloaded teamspeak 3 for my mount and musket regiment. the game volume detiriorated. and now my other games minecraft ect. are fadeing. not only that but now all the sounds are failing. what to do?? i already reinstalled the game and the client) This is really stressing and a big problem because 6 other guys in my mount and musket regiment have this to.

Thread has been merged
    Plase use the search function
    Last edited by dante696; 24-10-2011 at 08:26.

Is the volume control plug-in enabled in teamspeak? If yes, turn it off.

Exclamation TeamSpeak 3 Reduce Problem HELP ME !

I have problem, every time i go in game or watch video ts3 reduce sounds of windows and google chrome sounds (youtube facebook so long) i have disable echo blalaa but nothing helps i cant play game on ts3 when someone start talk my ingame sound is on zero pleas help my or ip of ts3 [DC] 176.31.128.79

Hello

Do you check if the Volume control plugin is checked ?
    (Settings > Plugins > uncheck it)

New to TS3 help :|

For some reason everytime im in game & on TS3 when people talk my sound in game lowers And I'm trying to figure out how to disable this option, help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo23 View Post
    For some reason everytime im in game & on TS3 when people talk my sound in game lowers And I'm trying to figure out how to disable this option, help!
    I believe you should pay attention when installing it.
    Open Settings - Plugins
    and Volume Control is the thing you should uncheck. If it is not checked then make sure that the description of your problem is exactly accurate.

((there could be other situation, that one has a fix in Settings - Options - Capture echo reduction/echo cancelation/advanced options))

Thread Information