Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    @Meelkee:
    I am using the latest one that was available on your website "0.9.8.2b." I really wish to figure out why the commands wont work Would I have to update to the newer TS version? I am currently using 3.0.8.1 (QT Version: 4.7.2) released on 07/30/2012 9:09:12AM.

o.o I hope you can come up with solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Meelkee View Post
    Is anybody actually using the voicefx option?
    Sorry about a delayed answer, I have been away. I do not use voiceFx. It seems distorted on my end. maybe it's a config issue on my end or my audio firmware conflict.

BTW, Thanks for the Great Plugin without it My TS3 would be so boring.
    Last edited by Stevelilwildman; 28-09-2012 at 13:11.

New ApiV19 needed ...

Is there any way to style the different buttons like the old GUI addon one: http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...board-GUI.html I'd love to be able to change the color of the buttons or the border of them to better remember what each button is for.

So say I have some Duke Nukem sounds added I could make all of those orage and then if I had some others I could make them a different color etc.etc.

New version with G15 and API19 support works fine here

Quote Originally Posted by Cetarius View Post
    Hi!

I have some problems with the plugin. I downloaded it and tried to install it but he told me that I was missing some dll files , like qt4core.dll.
    so I downloaded the files ( I think 3 files), but now the computer says that the Application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b).

I have Win 7 Pro 64 bit
    Any idea?
    Hello, I am getting this same exact error! At first I tried just to download the 64 bit version of ts3soundboard, but I get the Qtcore4.dll error. Alot of people say it has to do with EA's Origin downloader, but I tried all of those steps of redownloading and installing. No Luck. I tried the solution proposed on page 8 of this topic. If you launch the installer for soundboard within the TS3 Folder you get the error "Application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)." I tried searching through my directory for the qtcore4.dll in C:\ but the only programs that use it are the games Rift, Battle.net Client, and TS3 itself. I uninstalled Rift and World of warcraft, the only file that uses the qtcore4.dll is teamspeak itself. I uninstalled and reinstalled Teamspeak. No Luck. I would really like some help. Thanks.

Help using soundboard

Hi guys, I've just started using teamspeak, and I found potentially very useful soundboard plugin, but I can't get it to play various sound files. In the instructions it tells me to play the sound using this command "/soundboard sound C:\Blah\Sound.wav". Where do I input this command? In the server chat?

@Someguy: thanks for the update!

---

Quote Originally Posted by andrewf731 View Post
    Hello, I am getting this same exact error! At first I tried just to download the 64 bit version of ts3soundboard, but I get the Qtcore4.dll error. Alot of people say it has to do with EA's Origin downloader, but I tried all of those steps of redownloading and installing. No Luck. I tried the solution proposed on page 8 of this topic. If you launch the installer for soundboard within the TS3 Folder you get the error "Application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)." I tried searching through my directory for the qtcore4.dll in C:\ but the only programs that use it are the games Rift, Battle.net Client, and TS3 itself. I uninstalled Rift and World of warcraft, the only file that uses the qtcore4.dll is teamspeak itself. I uninstalled and reinstalled Teamspeak. No Luck. I would really like some help. Thanks.
    Where exactly does the error occur? It seems to me that the installer already fails but not the plugin itself. If so, you could always try to rename the plugin file you downloaded to .zip, unpack the contents (the directory where soundboard.dll resides) manually to the plugins-directory (make sure you got all subdirectories as well). Could you please explain what you did exactly and maybe upload some screenshots?

----

Quote Originally Posted by Cabola View Post
    Is there any way to style the different buttons like the old GUI addon one: http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...board-GUI.html I'd love to be able to change the color of the buttons or the border of them to better remember what each button is for.

So say I have some Duke Nukem sounds added I could make all of those orage and then if I had some others I could make them a different color etc.etc.
    Actually you can (sort of). If you right-click a button and select "Change style", you can enter some QT-Stylesheet-Information (an intro into that can be found here, but basically you can just enter background-color: yellow for example. (I saw a "bug" that causes the edit-function to show the name of the button, though, will fix that in the next release - don't worry, the style will be applied, though).

1. awesome app. thank you!

2. How can I set the MusicUser to have lower speak priority than every other TS member?
    I'd like to be muted/volume lowered when someone else (or me) talking on the channel.
    Does "Talk Power" work?
    Last edited by margaritis; 28-10-2012 at 22:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Meelkee View Post
    @Someguy: thanks for the update!

---

Where exactly does the error occur? It seems to me that the installer already fails but not the plugin itself. If so, you could always try to rename the plugin file you downloaded to .zip, unpack the contents (the directory where soundboard.dll resides) manually to the plugins-directory (make sure you got all subdirectories as well). Could you please explain what you did exactly and maybe upload some screenshots?

-
    Yes, I think it is the soundboard installer that is not working properly. What do you mean by the plugin file? I thought this installer automatically creates the soundboard plugin file? Sorry I'm a little new to plugins with teamspeak. Anyways, I'm not sure this is what you meant but I compressed the file I downloaded then tried to extract within the plugins directory but I get an access error. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fb6806326551f40136e52555000fb912.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	386.5 KB 
ID:	6982

Then when I try to INITIALLY open the installer I downloaded the desktop I get the error mentioned in my previous post. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edef817e3f8e7584caefdca0d2885a0d.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	6983

So yea the error occurs whenever I try to run the installer that I downloaded from your website. I've never seen this error anywhere else before by the way.

@margaritis: Thanks And: have you tried? I guess it should work, haven't tested it, though.

@andrewf731:
    Okay, basically the "plugin installer" - the file you download from the addons-page or my website - is just a zip-file renamed to something that gets launched by TeamSpeak itself when double clicked - in fact by a subprogram of TeamSpeak called "Package Installer". It should easen up installation of plugins for you and demands the plugin authors to create this special zip-files for it to work. What it does then, is simply grab all files from the zip-file and copy it to your plugins-directory.

So: I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with the Installer itself, because it's not mine and I have no clue what's going wrong there

But: As I said, the downloaded file is simply a zip-file. So rename the downloaded file to something.zip and extract it. Copy the contents (and not the zipfile self as you did) from the plugins-folder that now you extracted it exists to that exact folder you used in the screenshot. You might need to do this with elevated privileges (as administrator; however windows should ask you).

The first error you got is because you copied the zip-file into that TS3-Directory "as administrator" - but your WinRAR is not able to do anything with the file because it does not work "as administrator" but as user and has no rights in there. So delete/move that file in your explorer - the soundboard.....zip - (that should work) and extract it to your desktop. From there you can copy those contents I mentioned (and again: make sure you copy the subdirectories with it) to the plugins-Directory of TS3.

Sorry that this is a rather "complex" way to install the plugin; I recommend you ask for support with the installer problems in another thread, maybe the official staff can help sort things out.

Thank you so much man!!!! It works! You've been a lot of help, and I really appreciate it! Your plugin is awesome by the way!

Everything installed correctly, however, when I go to initiate the plugin it is in red, stating "Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible". It shows I am running API version 19 and Required: 16.

Quote Originally Posted by rudzud View Post
    Everything installed correctly, however, when I go to initiate the plugin it is in red, stating "Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible". It shows I am running API version 19 and Required: 16.
    In the TeamSpeak client click Help -> check for updates -> Yes I want to update.

Your TeamSpeak client is way out of date, which is why the plugin is not working.

[QUOTE=Chris;331577]In the TeamSpeak client click Help -> check for updates -> Yes I want to update.

Your TeamSpeak client is way out of date, which is why the plugin is not working.[/Q]

Original problem solved.
    Last edited by rudzud; 09-11-2012 at 05:34.

Thread Information