Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Please update the plugin . I use it all the time . Thanks.

could u pls update it to the newest API? Would be awesome! =)

Requires new API for addon. API 14 is required.

I'm having a problem using the soundboard and talking while a sound file is playing. The sounds play perfectly and other users can hear them, but while the sound is playing I can't talk. Most of the sounds i use are only 1 or 2 seconds, but there is one that I use on occasion that is 1 minute long, and during that entire 1 minute period I can't speak over the channel.

Is it not possible to talk and play a sound at the same time?

still no streaming feature?

Hi and sorry for not answering earlier, I have been pretty busy lately.
    I will release an updated version in a few days (hopefully before this weekend) that maybe also resolves the issues some of the people were having.

@johnclark1102: You should be able to talk while the sound is playing. Are you sure it isn't just too loud? And: if using PTT, you still have to press that key in order to transmit your voice (even though that lamp in front of your name is already on). If it's still not working, drop me a message.

@vedrit: If you mean streaming of audio from the internet (via shoutcast / icecast whatever): That should work just fine since a few versions.

just downloaded a older version of TS to try this out and works perfectly im hoping on the update soon. Or else maybe share the source code so others can pitch in.

@Fireblade: Read above

Quote Originally Posted by ZandstraX View Post
    @Fireblade: Read above
    ummmm yeah? i know i read that. Thats why i said i was hoping on a update soon.

I just posted a beta-update on my page. Please report any bugs you find.
    Will post it to the TS-Addon page if everything runs at least as stable as the previous versions.

Hopefully this version will help debugging a bit more for those of you who weren't able to use the plugin at all (at least not to stream music ).

Is it possible to create a Linux version as well?

I actually did some testing with linux and got a 64bit version of the plugin working. At least the main functionality is... Integrating the config-dialog is a real PITA. I think I'd rather implement some more cli-commands than actually wasting more time on getting the UI to work

So: yes, possible, but may take a while until it's stable enough. If you want, you can PM me your mail-address/icq/jabber and I'd notify you if there are news to share.

The plugin only supports streams via shoutcast / icycast protocol. I guess Pandora isn't using these kind of protocols to play music (the URL you posted is meant to be opened in a browser, not in a standalone music player), sorry.
    However: Shoutcast-Streams should work just fine.
    Besides that the command /soundboard stream is correct.

I have some questions to ask because I've been using this for a couple months.

-Is there any way to stop music without the remote, because i hate to constantly type "music stop" in the chat, and I think it would be much better if you could some how make it so that if you stop the music from playing from the winamp, the music will also stop in the teamspeak?

-How can I talk when the music is playing, because when i try to talk while the musics playing, the whole thing just stops, and so the music stops playing in the teamspeak, but you can still hear it, I use push-to-talk in teamspeak.

-Is there a way so when it announces the song, it doesn't say the file name, but just says the song and artist?

@Lastkaze:
    1. I will have to look into this, since I though this already worked out of the box
    2. You have to follow the installation instructions on my website - you need to setup a special PTT-binding for it to work.
    3. I'm planning on improving that in one of the next versions.

Thread Information