Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I really enjoy the soundboard and it is easy to use. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

I only have one problem how can I use a winamp playlist in ts3?

Any news on when APIv16 version will be up?

Does this have the same functionality that HLSS had for Half-Life engine games back in the day?

Sorry, have been pretty busy again lately... but here are some answers:

@cobs24:
    Thanks for signing up and writing that - I know you're right in that most of the people using software successfully just don't think about rating it / giving a comment on its functionality or such and thus you're stuck with almost only the people that are having problems I will have to get along with that - I was just having a bad day and that post being edited was just the final straw...

@SomeGuy:
    That has to do with the Logitech-part of the plugin. I have separated that versions since so you shouldn't run into any problems again.

@rmccl:
    A linux-version is kind-of ready - only lacking the config-gui. I will have to test a little further but might release versions for linux/mac within the next weeks.

@henkrenk:
    The plugin itself doesn't support playlists, yet. You can sync it to a playing winamp-instance, though. If you start winamp and enable the syncing-feature within the config-dialog, it should follow the files winamp is playing by itself. If I find some time, I will write a more detailed tutorial on that since I think many of users would profit from that.

@dragargamegula:
    Please always check my website upfront. While I cannot guarantee to be up to date all the time, I try to at least stay compatible to the version that is downloadable on the official download page. At the moment this is still 3.0.5 which uses API v15, so you won't find a compatible version to 3.0.6 (API v16) on the official sites plugin page, but only on my website.

@SkyFire:
    I don't know what HLSS is/was, but my plugin does nothing more than playing sounds to the channel. No other user is required to download soundpacks/plugins or such, it should just work.

I am sorry if this is written somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Is there a way to make the music file loop?

Great plugin otherwise! Thanks for the job. Don't feel down because of haters. Do know that a lot of people like me are really grateful for work like yours but have not posted to this forum. I suggested this to some of my friends and it is working great and they are very happy!
    Last edited by DJudic; 22-04-2012 at 20:31.

Nope, there's no way to loop a file with the current version (other than syncing to a looped winamp playlist).
    I'll update to a new one in a few days where I will include that possibility.

Mac & Linux versions are also on their way...
    Mac first, Linux afterwards.

First versions for mac / linux can be found at my website. I really need your feedback with this, so please (!) report if it's working or not and what system you are using. Thanks

Is there any way to circumvent the voice activation just for the sounds?
    I'm using voice activation and for instance the rimshot always gets cut at the end :/

A new major update is out for you to test - it's available from my website as usual and considered "experimental".
    Since the installation method changed and a pretty large part of the code has been adjusted / optimized I would like to get some feedback. Please tell me if it's working for you on what platform and what you think about it. Ideas welcome as always.

All new features have been documented - that doc is available on the page, too. Videos will/might be updated later on

Have fun!

@t-master:
    Perhaps you missed the VAD-Option and/or didn't turn off VAD in TeamSpeak? -> Please read the manual in that case.

First of all Meelkee, thanks so much for this plugin, its been amazing for me and my friends, and I'm constantly suprised
    by the regular updates and cool new features

Just a small issue, not sure if its a bug or working as intended, but when you select a song via the music-bot track function, it goes
    to the next song after a short while, this seems like a cool feature to let people choose the songs they listen to, but if its just meant to play a soundbyte then i guess it makes sense...

Edit: After some testing it appears that the way it works is if you request a song while another song is playing, it splices into that songs slot, and skips when the original songs slot expires if that makes sense ;P

Also if you don't mind, in the future perhaps you could swing unicode support and .m4a support? :P Trying to make itunes play nice with winamp is driving me crazy XD
    Last edited by KuroN3ko; 25-05-2012 at 17:42.

Thanks for the reply

The track selection was meant to switch to a specific track, fading out the old one, if there's still one playing. And afterwards it just follows winamp with playing the next song and so on.
    I guess you mean that you want to be able to choose a track directly, play it and then silence, waiting for a next request - right? Haven't thought of that yet, but it surely should be possible to implement. If I got you wrong, please explain further

I thought that unicode would already work but I guess I've mixed up stuff when I merged the code for the other OSes - will fix that.

About m4a/aac: that's already supported (as well as flac) with the latest version - although not out-of-the-box. Drop me a line as PM with the version (32/64bit) you're using and I'll send you a link to the plugin. I just haven't had the time to document that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Meelkee View Post
    Thanks for the reply

The track selection was meant to switch to a specific track, fading out the old one, if there's still one playing. And afterwards it just follows winamp with playing the next song and so on.
    I guess you mean that you want to be able to choose a track directly, play it and then silence, waiting for a next request - right? Haven't thought of that yet, but it surely should be possible to implement. If I got you wrong, please explain further
    Well basically, when you play for example a 7 minute long song, and 2 minutes in you use the track command on a 3 minute long song, that song will play for 3 minutes, but then have 2 minutes of dead silence after. If you instead chose a longer track song, say 6 minutes, it would cut off at the 5 minute mark cause the 7 minutes would be up.

What I would like to be able to do is just whenever someone uses the track command it just plays the new song entirely, without any dead space at the end or early cutting off Just so people can listen to what they want basically

Will drop you that pm :]

Okay, that sounds like a bug I will look into it...

Hahah, thanks heaps for the quick responses

m4a plugin worked like a charm as well

Thread Information