Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    My submission of the English version was deleted from the addons website without giving me a reason.
    I therefore uploaded it on my personal website.

I keep getting this strange error when trying to connect.
    List index out of bounds (-1)
    What's a fix for this?

Nevermind It started working after I tried connecting a few more times.
    Last edited by JoshuaK; 15-10-2011 at 18:32. Reason: Fixed!

This happens when the server thinks you're flooding. You may connect, but it does not answer you anymore. The tool wants to read the last response (on the login command). Response numbers start at 0, so the last one is one less than the number of responses. Because the server does not send you anything when it thinks you're flooding, YaTQA has 0 responses and tries to interpret response -1, which is not possible.

To prevent this bug, you might want to change the commands to flood on the first screen that appears right after connecting to something around 20.

Okay thanks... That did help.

i think the snapshot is not working it only output useless 1 line client information out of 256 slot public server with 35+ user and 97 channel o.O ?

Code:
    virtualserver_status=online virtualserver_id=1 virtualserver_unique_identifier=[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] virtualserver_port=9987 client_id=36 client_channel_id=1 client_nickname=server client_database_id=1 client_login_name=serveradmin client_unique_identifier=serveradmin
    this is not a snapshot ..

You are right. This is not the snapshot, this is the response of whoami. When opening the tab, the tool sends the server the whoami command. It seems like the tool did not get any response. The feature itself is basically working, at least I was able to retrieve a 365 KiB file from one of my servers.

Maybe you are missing the permissions. Please check if the Server Query Admin group (usually ID 2) has the b_virtualserver_snapshot_create permission.

In the next version, I will add a test if the response starts with hash=.

/Edit: No, it's not a permission thing. Maybe try again, but I don't have an idea what it can be.
    Last edited by numma_cway; 15-10-2011 at 20:21.

i have 6 servers running i tried it on server with 100% default teamspeak permissions same thing .

English download link is not working from your website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    i have 6 servers running i tried it on server with 100% default teamspeak permissions same thing .
    Another idea might be that it takes too long. There is a timeout of around 5 seconds I think. How long does it take until the Save As dialog pops up? If it takes around 5 seconds, I think that's the reason. I will then increase the response time limit given to that function.

Quote Originally Posted by valtam View Post
    English download link is not working from your website.
    It is working for me. Maybe something blocks you from being redirected to a .exe on a different domain. The actual download is located here.

yes almost exactly 5 sec

I cannot login to my Addons account anymore. It says I was successfully logged in, but after it redirected me, I'm already logged out. I think I have to talk to someone of the mods or admins soon...

Here is the updated tool in German as well as in English. I hope it fixed the bug mentioned by Ahmed. If not, just say it and I will investigate.

Changelog:

• Renamed Flag of Great Britain to Flag of the United Kingdom
    • If there is no data received as a result of a request, an error message is displayed now and the complete function stops.
    • If any data is received before the timeout, another timeout is added. This will be repeated until an error is received (which is usually error 0, meaning no error) or no new data is received (which will lead to the above-mentioned error).
    • This replaced the “List index out of bounds (-1)” error, seen by some users after getting kicked for flooding.
    • Added an info message when trying to reset permissions without having a server selected
    • The tool will now leave the current server after resetting permissions, because the server kicks you too.

--- Merged ---

There is now a version that supports the new log features of server version 3.0.1-pre. It also includes numerious bug fixes. Because only one file can be attached to an addon site entry, those files are available from my homepage in both German and English.
    If you like the the bug fixes and do not use the log feature, you can also use it for the older server versions, but you will be displayed an info message each time you connect. The log feature will be disabled, though you can still add custom entries.

Here's the complete changelog:

• Changed the dates on the start screen from the German notation to the one used in e-mail headers, which is always clear and somewhat close to the German notation, which is important because this line is not translated
    • The server version info was updated to server version 3.0.1. If an older version is used, the old format is used and a message is displayed, saying that features are not available.
    • Updated log feature to server version 3.0.1 beta
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Connect button to not become available for bookmarks after disconnecting if you already had a bookmark selected
    • YaTQA will now leave the server instead of timing out instantly (this is an oxymoron and makes no sense, but that's what the TS3 server reported to the voice clients when earlier versions of YaTQA disconnected).
    • The tool will now leave the current server after deploying a snapshot.
    • The log feature is now unavailable for older server versions than 3.0.1. It is not possible to keep the support for it, because the controls needed to browse the log are completely different.
    • Added unit to “Time to flood” property
    • Added thousands separator to most non-ID numbers
    • Changed the grammar used on the start screen's version info to be language-independent
    • Translated “Summe:” label in the virtual server stats
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 28-03-2012 at 17:04.

nice work

the snapshot is fixed

but there is an issue
    Name:  error.png
Views: 1031
Size:  79.1 KB

when i double click on the "read offline messages" box this error appear

Kinda easy-to-fix bug. If you double-click the box, it wants to open the message. To do that, it looks what item is selected. Because there is no item selected (there is even no item at all), it wants to read in the nowhere, causing this error. This will be fixed in the next version, but I don't see a reason to upload a new version now.

The next version will, though stated otherwise in the opening post, include file upload and download features. They are almost finished, but I get an error from my server when trying to use them more than once... Additionally, I'm working on displaying icons, but I can't say anything about that.

Maybe you an add a feature to download all (selected) Icons from 1 (more) Servers.

good

i would like to see search feature in user DB & ban list search by DB ID, Uni ID, name etc..

thx keep up the good work

Thread Information