Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Solved Invitation to a private chat

Suppose two users are private chat with each other.And then the creator or other companion to invite another user to a private chat. The number of users in the chat can be restricted.

create a channel and chat in there as a group.
    Put a password on the channel so only you and friends you sended channel name and pass can enter.
    Or you can send them a link containing both they just click on it and on new_tab(depends how you send it) in teamspeak they are in your channel.

Not to mention that you no longer have to only chat while having it group/team only.

This option is useful in a situation where you are talking to several people in one channel and at the same time to say something to two people at the same time and both communicate the same chat.
    I REALLY NEED THIS.
    Since I use ctrl-c / v to pass messages between two people about private conversations with both myself.
    And sometimes I move members to a private channel, lose the conversation of the previous channel.
    What would resumivel if I could invite the two pro even private chat, while talking at the same time in a chat channel, because if I come out of it, I'll lose the conversation channel.

We won't offer a group conversation.
    I can imagine, that this should be possible with an plugin.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Exclamation

Well, I thought I'd make a suggestion. Mainly, this will serve as a group chat. By this, I mean you can have a chat box (Like Personal Messages) and add other users to your conversation, kick users etc. It would be pretty helpful in case you need to talk to a specific group of people in different channels.

Thread has been merged

Quote Originally Posted by StarGalaxy[Superman] View Post
    Suppose two users are private chat with each other.And then the creator or other companion to invite another user to a private chat. The number of users in the chat can be restricted.
    Exactly.

Thread has been merged

@dante696, why won't you offer this? This will actually be very useful in situations believe it or not. Although this being just a simple suggestion, this could go a long way.
    Last edited by dante696; 06-03-2012 at 07:53.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...oupChat-Plugin
    Please use this plugin

We decieded, to not build in such a feature. End.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Thread Information