Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The plan is to release PC/Mac/Mobile versions all at once yes, so hopefully within the next couple of days. The iphone version is already submitted to appstore and being reviewed by apple, the android version is currently in QA testing for any bugs.
    Do you know what the turnaround time will be for apple to review the IPhone app (release date)? Also, will you be charging for this app?

Quote Originally Posted by DisorderKwP View Post
    Do you know what the turnaround time will be for apple to review the IPhone app (release date)? Also, will you be charging for this app?
    Well i think since the computer clients are free, the app will be free. Then again, I could be wrong. Or unless they do Lite and Full versions. then in which case they Full app might be charged

I doubt that they will charge for it but I would be more than willing to pay for it as long as its not more than $5

Any chance we can be told what was changed in this latest version (14947), please?

You're doing that thing again where the changelog is the same between each release and since I doubt you are changing the same things over and over again, it would be nice to know WHAT was actually changed.

We note the important fixes and changes, but nothing that is not important for you
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

The changelog is that it is released today! Is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by From Changelog
    === Client Release 3.0.0 05 Aug 2011
    edit by mod
    This forum is english only.

Please tell me the iOS client will run on 3.1.*, my poor little 1st gen can't run 4.* :/

Small update for you guys: The iOS client is finally approved ba Apple and the status of the app changed to ready for sale...

So enough with all the delay! Stay tuned to www.TeamSpeak.com and look out for the public 3.0.0 release which is coming very soon.

I am glad
    hopefully it still comes the night

Quote Originally Posted by NeoShadowdream View Post
    Please tell me the iOS client will run on 3.1.*, my poor little 1st gen can't run 4.* :/
    Sorry, the iOS client won't run on 3.x devices. The minimum version is 4.2.x since iOS 4 is required for background multitasking. This should cover all devices except for the original iPhone and first generation iPod Touch (as they do not support multitasking). A table of the latest iOS version available for each device is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_ver...touch_and_iPad

Finally, you Did it!
    Congratulation!
    I'm staying connected and Walt on the app store. You'll get the first user feed-back. (if it comes tonight on the store)

I don't know the new release schedule, but I'd assume that the new date is probably 08/08/2011.

I'll be there... I guess Apple doesn't work on saturday And sunday and I understand it. Nevermind, we'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Sorry, the iOS client won't run on 3.x devices. The minimum version is 4.2.x since iOS 4 is required for background multitasking.
    Pfft! my iOS 3.1.3 has been back grounding for... well forever now Though I'd pay for a version not needing back grounding. (I can keep the app open all the time, I do it with the TS2 client for iOS. Though I understand not supporting EOL Software, it just bums me out a little.

Whats about the Android version? How is the status?

Thread Information