Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Client reports, with Lack of information.

Your Post and Thread was moved

Sorry, but we can't help , when our informations only are "i can not hear anyone" or "i does not work" or "i can't connect"

We need more then this...
    Always for clients (and please report as much as you can!):
    • What client version is running?
    • Client log?
    • What soundcard and headset do you use?
    • What operation system is running?
    • Did it work before?
    • What have you tried?

Your client has crashed and you got a crashdump?
    Please report the crash Here and upload the dmp file.
    You could also try to deactivate your custom plugins under Settings > Plugins

You can't hear or talk?
    • What device do you use and are your drivers up to date?
    • Please tell us your capture or playback settings.
    • Check your default Capture and Playback devices
      Especially for Windows Vista and newer > Check you default Communication devices.
    • Try to select your device directly and not default under Settings > Options > Playback or Capture.
    • Is there a capture or playback profile set in your bookmark?
      Please check your settings under Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > Click the "More" button
    • Have you tried to send something with Push-To-Talk/Continous Transmissions enabled?

You can't connect to a server?
    • Make sure, that your server is not offline. Yes this happens sometimes. In that case contact your hoster.
    • Try to connect to our test server first. Please try both links under this text for testing.

Click to connect to the DNS address or Click to connect to the IP address

• Are you sure, you did not block the client in your firewall?
    • If it fails, check your firewall settings, maybe you have blocked the client or your dissalowed UDP trafic through your router or firewall.
    • If you can reach the server, ask their server provider for network problems or maybe your or their provider blocked your country.
    • Make sure ,that the server hoster has opened port 9987 for UDP traffic

Your CPU does use ~30% and more?
    Please try to disable our Echo reduction and Echo cancellation under Settings > Options > Capture
    Also make sure, that your sound driver is up to date!

You can connect to a server, but get disconnected after ~18 seconds/after minutes?
    We call this a timeout and this is a network problem there can be several reasons:
    • Your ping or packet loss to that server is to high.
    • Your firewall or security center does block the traffic to that server. Maybe your settings need to a change here?
    • Your router detects the traffic as spam or as an attack. Please check that there is nothing like this running.
    • You could try to disable such settings for testing or set your LAN Ip to DMZ (Remove DMZ after testing!!!!)
    • Maybe your W-Lan conenction is not that good? Try a Lan cable instead for testing.
    • The servers ping or packet loss is for your connection is to high.
    • The server does have more then 1 IP and the hoster did nothing yet, to bind one of his IP's to his server.

It can work without the IP binding and it can be random, that a user can connect or get's disconnected after 18 seconds.
    Sometimes a user can connect but is stucked in the lobby and the client does not reac to for any user interaction.

Please try to connect to our test server first. Please try both links under this text for testing.
    Click to connect to the DNS address or Click to connect to the IP address

You have problem with your hotkey or hotkeys?
    Please tell us what keyboard, mouse, joystick and gamepad you are using.
    Tell us your current hotkey system from Teamspeak (find it unter "Settings > Options > Hotkey").
    Are you using software for your input device? (In that case try to deliver your profiles)

Overwolf bug reports, problems or help
    Overwolf is an own product and developed by the Overwolf Team.
    To get in touch with the Overwolf developers, please visit http://forums.overwolf.com/.
    Supported Games > http://www.overwolf.com/Supported-Games
    Last edited by dante696; 18-08-2014 at 11:23. Reason: added added added

Mic activation button greyed out, Mic not working

I've tried uninstalling, updating, using the server version, none of it will "hear" my mic. I know it works cuz ive used my computers microphone thingys but in TS it wont work. Blue light does not light up. Have used every setting i can, nothing has worked. Can hear people at least. Maybe god hates me, but i cant figure this out.

will not let me connect to a server

Hi am am new to TS3 and installed the program correctly but everytime i try to connect to a specific server it is coming up with error. I have checked my firewall on my laptop and it is open to TS3 is there something i am missing? Please help me!

NO volume in mount and blade warband

there is no volume on mount and blade warband ever since i downloaded teamspeak the volume just stoped working what shold i do

Ts3 not working

My Teamspeak will not work with Mount and Blade. and I've tried opening before starting the game and after, also restarting my computer, which helps none. I would love for you to tell me some advice on what to do? Thx

Help this now plz!

on my teamspeak witch is teamspeak 3 i cannot serch any servers or anything else i can not connect also to other servers i tryed to fix it my own but i cant i need help and or if anyone else this is happening to them also help them and me.

Audio problem, pleas help.

Hello,

Yesterday i downloaded teamspeak to chat with friends for mw2
    It all worked well, But now when i play mw2 theres no noice,
    Is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks

~MooseGaming~

ts keeps dropping signal

cant get my ts to work keeps dropping signal . tried everything to fix can you please help

Unhappy Ts keeps crashing/serious lag

i'll be using teamspeak 3 normaly than after about 10m+ minutes the teamspeak searosly lags to the point were my whole computer is laging and i cant hear anyone talk
    Im using vista the newest team speak ive re-installed it many times.
    Also there is a error file called error.exe? help me please

somthing is wrong i open the team speak app on my windows 7 64 bit and i got to my book marks click on one and it says critical error has ocurred whats going on

I've been experiencing the same problem, and have yet to find a solution. If I get one, I'll let you know

Alright thanks man

Still need help please

Same problem here.
    Changing Prioraty doenst help too.
    Last edited by dante696; 10-11-2011 at 10:51.

problems with connections

when ts3 is running it makes 50+ conections and therefore uses 90% of cpu dont know how to correct problem

Absolutely No Sound in Teamspeak 3

Sound works for everything else except Teamspeak 3. No problem on SKYPE, videos, or Magic Jack or DVDs. Everything looks OK in the Windows and Teamspeak setups that I know of except no sounds. And no, LOL, sounds are not muted! I have tried uninstalling and installing several times. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by gerald View Post
    when ts3 is running it makes 50+ conections and therefore uses 90% of cpu dont know how to correct problem
    What do you mean with 50+ conenctions? Does it open 50 Tabs?
    Please reopen, this thread in our client sections and give us more details!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Thread Information