Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Solved Sound pack - Change it or turn it off/on

I apologize if this issue has already been addressed elsewhere, I have not been able to find it through search or the FAQ.

I recently reformatted my laptop, and after installing teamspeak 3, found myself unable to change the sound pack after my initial selection from the setup wizard. I have tried the options>notifications sound pack drop down menu (and clicking ok), using the setup wizard after the initial installation (and selecting the other of the male/female voice), reinstalling teamspeak 3, and installing teamspeak 2 (after uninstalling teamspeak 3 and restarting). I have never come across this problem before, and find it strange that no matter what method I take, am unable to change my sound pack in any way.

My goal is to use the addon I found titled "Clean Sounds & Short TTS"; after following the directions given (and attempting what I remember successfully using in the past) I have had no luck. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

There is no information about your client version at all!

I guess it is 3.0.2:
    Open Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > Now click on More and select your desired soundpack.
    Now connect to your server.

or

Open Connections > Connect > Now click on More and select your desired soundpack.

or

If you already connected, open Self > Sound Pack > select your desired soundpack.
    Last edited by dante696; 19-01-2012 at 15:10.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Hm, I don't recall doing this before I reformatted my computer (and was using ts with the sound pack I wanted, which I DL'd and installed myself), but it seems to have done the trick. Sorry I forgot to add the client version, I suppose I thought it wouldn't matter (but clearly I don't know much). Thanks a bunch

The latest client was updated so a different sound pack can be used for each server tab rather than the same one for all.

Solved Deactivate sound notifications

Hi -
    how does one deactivate all sound messages (like "Disconnected")?
    The method: Settings -> Options -> Notifications -> Sound Pack -> Sounds deactivated does not make any difference.
    Thank you for helping a newbie
    Bernhard

Hello

You have to do it for the "active" connexion : Self > Sound Pack

Don't forget you can also do it
    at the connexion :
    Connextion > Connect > more >

in the bookmark:
    Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > select a server > More

TS3 sound pack changing problem

I have a problem with the sound packs: I can't change the default . It allows me to set default-male or the text-to-speech pack but it still plays the default female sounds. But I can't click on Apply (only to the OK, and the menu shows as it is set succesfully, but doesn't applies the changes.)

Should I set it other parts of the program too?
    I set only: Options / Notification / Sound packs
    (I also set phonetic nickname to friends.)

When I play the sample below the setting page, it plays the good sound (male or text). And it shows as it would be set to male/text-to-speech.

Windows 7 x64, and Teamspeak 3.

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 30-12-2011 at 08:42.

Sounds not turning off

Have a Team Speak Server set up for EVE Online - and a few users are having problems getting their sounds to turn off.

I am not having problems with it, but they are.

When you go to the notifications tab and uncheck the boxes to turn the sounds off, and hit apply, then close the options screen, the sounds still stay there.

How do we get them off?

We even went as far as turning all the soundpacks off and the important sounds, and it still makes sounds.

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 01-01-2012 at 16:08.

From the new client, you must change sounds in Bookmarks, next to profiles.

text to speech

ok,i reinstalled ts but it still happens.i go to noyifications and pick text to speech and i cant apply.i go into self and pick it and it works but when i disconnect and reconnect it doesnt save.is there something im missing?

Hi, again.
    From the new client, you must to save soundpack in bookmarks, next to profiles.

Great worked again.man your my new best freind thx again...

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 01-01-2012 at 16:24.

thank you - that was it

No sound

Hey,

Since about 3 days I have no sound in Teamspeak.

I mean i can hear others talking, but the teamspeak sounds are missing (channel switched etc)

I tried activating the sounds, but they are activated, when i play the testsound at playback, i hear everything he says, but when i switch channel etc - nothing.

Any help?

Angry Teamspeak voices

the latest version of teamspeak want let me shut up the annoying voices even after i have turned of all sounds in options i have sound pack: sounds deactivated and output muted play no sounds and under self > sound pack i have all sounds deactivated then when i hit away i hear in a female voice see you again soon...I HATE THIS its also louder than my friends on ts which is odd is there somewhere else i need to turn these annoying messages off I didnt used to get any till this last full reinstall after c drive died

This post has been moved
    Last edited by dante696; 20-01-2012 at 07:52.

Thread Information