Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No Sound Effects Since Latest Patch

Basically since the last patch for TS3 the sound effects no longer work (Connect to channel etc), everything worked fine until the most recent patch, I have went into the notifications option and checked to see if the sounds work by testing them, I tested each and every one and they do indeed work. They just don't work when I actually connect to a server or switch channel etc.

I have Vista 64bit (have the 64bit client of course).

EDIT: I am able to speak and hear people when on Teamspeak without any problems, just unable to hear the sound effects, which is starting to annoy me.

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 25-01-2012 at 22:43.

AUDIO messages keeps playing even when disabled

This is about TS3.
    I keep hearing this lady saying all those messages "member left", "Connected", "Disconnected" and so on.
    I have changed under Settings/Options/Notifications and have selected there under soundpack-Sounds deactivated and under while output muted-Play no sounds.

Aswel under Self/sound pack- i have selected sounds deactivated.

Even so, the lady keeps telling me all those messages, is it a bug or m'I deactivating sounds the wrong place??

PLZ help, thx

This is no SDK question!

can't activate other soundpacks

New installation on Windows 7 64 bit, german client.
    Can't active other soundpacks, for example default text to speech, i can choose the option, but nothing happens. There's always the soundpack i chose at the setup.

Sorry for my bad english

Having a similar problem.
    I can't change soundpacks permanently. I have text to speech and have attempted to change to the default female voice. The change is reverted as soon as I log off and I am back to text to speech.

You can change and save the sound packs, in Bookmarks, next to profiles

Sorry Jordi but I can't find any link to profiles in bookmarks. Just to be clear I'm using TS3.

I have set the Sound pack to the default female voice under the Settings/options page and this does not change anything.
    I have also tried changing ht esoundpack under Self. This is what seems to be reverting to text to speech all the time. I can change it once I enter TS3 but it reverts the moment I log off.

The last 4 post's have been merged! This is 1. no bug and the question has been answered several times.
    Also nobody gave any informations about his client version.

Please read post #2
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Server edited by

why do i hear server edited by ###.###.##.##:#####.
    how i can i stop this but still hear when users connect/disconnect and the likes?

Quote Originally Posted by shanaclembo View Post
    why do i hear server edited by ###.###.##.##:#####.
    how i can i stop this but still hear when users connect/disconnect and the likes?
    This is no TeamSpeak2 question!

Thread has been moved and post #2 tells you how to change the sound
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here

Sound packs not working

Hello,

I don't know if it's just me being a dumb or what it is, but my sound pack is not working. I tried using a different one just to be sure.

I tried reinstalling the sound packs with the new installer stuff you implemented, but it still didn't work. And I can't stand the standard TS notifications. What do I do? - Is there a new guide on how to get it to work or something? I just can't get it to work now.

I moved your thread, please read post #2 of this thread.

Exclamation No sound notifications

Hello
    I have a problem whit ts3 i can speak and hear others but there are no sound notifications for joing server or levaing(mute,unmute etc...).I am using win 7 64bit so i try unistal ts3 64bit and instal 32bit but it still dosent work.Any solutions?

*** Thread Merged ***

turning off the Soundpack

Rather than having a voice tell me someone joined/left server, I'd much rather have a soft quick 'ding' or no notification at all instead of the voice, How can I do it?

In settings/options/notifications, I have it set to 'sounds deactivated' and the other (while output muted) selection set to 'play no sounds'

But still when I connect, someone else connects, or leaves I get the voice notice that it's happened is there other settings I don't see?

If connecting through a bookmark goto Bookmarks->Manage Bookmarks->select your server->more->Soundpack

You can set a different soundpack now for each bookmark so that might override your settings. There also is another similar Option in the Connections->Connect Dialog

Additional inforamtion: Do not use the Sound Pack "none" if you want to read server messages.
    Sounds deactivated is the best soloution.

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 18-04-2012 at 11:09.

Thread Information