Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Hybrid View

Post Overwolf Launches TeamSpeak Widget

We are pleased to announce our collaboration with Overwolf, a company specializing in developing in-game overlay software containing advanced web browsing, video capture and playback capabilities, as well as social networking widgets for online gamers. TeamSpeak users who install Overwolf will now be able to launch a TeamSpeak widget while they play to get FULL TeamSpeak UI functionality in-game. In addition, the widget includes in-game notifications for server events such as who has just joined or left your server and who is currently speaking. With Overwolf and TeamSpeak, users can also administer their server, change voice settings, manage channels or do just about anything they want with TeamSpeak without leaving their game.

"In-game support has always been one of the top feature requests from our users," said Florence Espinoza, CEO of TeamSpeak USA, Inc. "With Overwolf, we have found a way to extend almost the entire, vast feature set of communication tools TeamSpeak offers its players on the desktop now as a fully functional in-game experience."

"TeamSpeak is probably the most advanced communication solution available for gamers worldwide," said Uri Marchand, CEO of Overwolf. "In-game TeamSpeak support was one of the most requested features by our users, and we are very happy to deliver. This is an excellent utilization of our unique in-game technology and platform."

Check out the following video to see the Overwolf client with TeamSpeak widget in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6AEeypXTDc

...then visit www.Overwolf.com and download Overwolf for free!

Enjoy...!

UPDATE: The initial release will only support the 32bit version of the TeamSpeak client (64bit will be supported soon). TeamSpeak users who don't want to wait for an update can simply uninstall their 64bit TeamSpeak client, download the 32bit version and begin using the widget immediately. Overwolf itself currently supports Windows XP, Vista and & 7 (32bit and 64bit) operating systems.

- TeamSpeak Team

Read more...
    Last edited by Florence; 14-12-2011 at 18:04.

64-bit don't support...
    UGLY

Hello !

bad for me because it cant detect my query coz is changed to 10221 not standard and only accept GameTracker and TSviewer for scanning, i have to get info what ip allow or net mask and please add to that program settings like choose and type port manually where it should connect thats all thank you.

We're only 16 days away from 2012. The 21st century and 10 years since AMD launches the AMD64 architecture with their K8-CPU. Why is it still so difficult to release 64-Bit compartible Programs? I HOPE this will change when microsoft reeleases Windows 8 in 64 bit ONLY!

Evolve guys, 32-Bit is dead. And if someone says "32 Bit is enough!" Then feel free to dump your PC, buy an old 286-CPU-based Computer. Install Windows 3.1 and enjoy your old Pacman or pong. Because 16 Bits are enough!

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    Just wanted to say I'm VERY excited to be trying this out and very glad that you have kept this in mind! I noticed my news ticker at the bottom of my client displaying this message and came here immediately...so the news ticker works. Great job on that too! Looking forward to 64 bit of course, will test 32 bit in the meantime.

THANK YOU!

No 64bit support... What a shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsimael View Post
    We're only 16 days away from 2012. The 21st century and 10 years since AMD launches the AMD64 architecture with their K8-CPU. Why is it still so difficult to release 64-Bit compartible Programs? I HOPE this will change when microsoft reeleases Windows 8 in 64 bit ONLY!

Evolve guys, 32-Bit is dead. And if someone says "32 Bit is enough!" Then feel free to dump your PC, buy an old 286-CPU-based Computer. Install Windows 3.1 and enjoy your old Pacman or pong. Because 16 Bits are enough!
    8 bits. Because Commodore 64 is the best computer ever.

Warning Off Topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxologue View Post
    8 bits. Because Commodore 64 is the best computer ever.
    I think the TI-99/4A was better. So good I still have a functional one. It even had 16 color TV output back in 1981.

Thread Information