Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Question file browser problem

Hi,
    i've a ts3 server 3.0.1 running on debian machine. Everything is ok, but today a friend asked me to download an iso of a gentoo distr. and put it in the file browser.
    So i went to the folder of the channel and downloaded the iso file with a wget command.
    After download over i tryed to dowload the file but i got an error (i'm admin, so i've all privlieges):
    <00:29:17>  Transfer "livedvd-amd64-multilib-2012.iso" reports: (file not found)

So i deleted old file and downloaded it again.
    Then i used:
    $chmod 777 livedvd-amd64-multilib-2012.iso
    to file but i got same error:
    <00:35:20>  Transfer "livedvd-amd64-multilib-2012.iso" reports: (file not found)

So i tried to make an empty txt file and tryed to download it.
    It worked.

What is the problem with that iso? Is the file too big? Or there is some kind of restriction with server?

Thaks

noone know why?

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...t-upload-icons
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...not-found-quot

Maybe your user , that runs the server has all the needed permission to that file.
    Did it work with a small file instead?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

I get the same error message. So I send in a support ticket, and now my provider is telling me that there is legal issues about putting stuff (hosting) in the file browser that they need to figure out. This is new news to me.
    So I ask this question. I there some type of new laws passed that make TS providers nervous about letting there clients use the file browser because of hosting issues. I'm at an impasse on how I want to proceed, It wasn't until my old provider was acquired by my new provider that this became and issue.
    Can some one from the TS team response?

Thank in Advance

Your hoster tells you, that it is illegal to load files from or to your server.
    It's like you by your own root server and the provider tells you, do not use your own server for an FTP.

We can not say, what your provider does. I guess this is internal stuff and nothing for the customers, but this is not true from our side! There are no problems with our filebrowser!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Thread Information