Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    If someone needs the MySQL commands for this update:
    Code:
    ALTER TABLE `clients` CHANGE `client_month_upload` `client_month_upload` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0',
    CHANGE `client_month_download` `client_month_download` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0',
    CHANGE `client_total_upload` `client_total_upload` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0',
    CHANGE `client_total_download` `client_total_download` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0';

ALTER TABLE `servers` CHANGE `server_month_upload` `server_month_upload` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0',
    CHANGE `server_month_download` `server_month_download` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0',
    CHANGE `server_total_upload` `server_total_upload` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0',
    CHANGE `server_total_download` `server_total_download` BIGINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0';

Why isn't this included in the download package in a readme file? I don't understand why just to get this update working properly we have to wait for someone, who isn't even staff, to post the commands on here. All that was mentioned in the changes regarding MySQL is "! mysql users please alter all fields in tables "servers" and "clients" regarding download/upload from "int unsigned" to "bigint unsigned"

I'm not coming on here to boohoo about things, but how would I know what to alter in the tables if all I had was the server package? Maybe I'm missing something here.

I just updated and on start I get this, however the server does start:

Code:
    2012-03-02 22:35:00.279149|WARNING |Variables     |   | loadFromDatabase() found                           unregistered ident: virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_warning
    2012-03-02 22:35:00.279204|WARNING |Variables     |   | loadFromDatabase() found                           unregistered ident: virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_kick
    2012-03-02 22:35:00.279236|WARNING |Variables     |   | loadFromDatabase() found                           unregistered ident: virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ban
    2012-03-02 22:35:00.279265|WARNING |Variables     |   | loadFromDatabase() found                           unregistered ident: virtualserver_antiflood_ban_time
    Should I be seeing this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I restarted it and didn't see that message again. I guess it was just being verbose about recognizing the table changes.

Edit by mod
    Take a look at the Post #2
    Last edited by florian_fr40; 04-03-2012 at 15:31.

The pdf manual and Changelog both reference:
    virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_command_bloc k
    virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ip_block
    Maybe I am missing something but the actual names are:

virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_command_stop
    virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ip_ban

Quote Originally Posted by JakkFrosted View Post
    I just updated and on start I get this, however the server does start:
    Check 2nd post in this thread.

Why isn't this included in the download package in a readme file? I don't understand why just to get this update working properly we have to wait for someone, who isn't even staff, to post the commands on here. All that was mentioned in the changes regarding MySQL is "! mysql users please alter all fields in tables "servers" and "clients" regarding download/upload from "int unsigned" to "bigint unsigned"

I'm not coming on here to boohoo about things, but how would I know what to alter in the tables if all I had was the server package? Maybe I'm missing something here.
    If you chose to use a feature which requires experience with mysql and you lack the needed experience then please do not criticize the teamspeak company.

It's easy to change these entrys with any mysql editor
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

is it right that i donīt need the sql commands when i juse the sqllite?

ts3server.sqlitedb is the database for my ts3 server.

must i do somethink other or can i install the 3.0.2 server without doing anything?

thanks

I think its not public yet because it's still missing the documentation, so you don't get how to use the new query features and therefore can't test it.
    BTW: Documentation on the Literature page needs to get updated, it's still dated October 3rd.

"! mysql users please alter all fields in tables "servers" and "clients" regarding download/upload from "int unsigned" to "bigint unsigned"

Quote Originally Posted by maxi1990 View Post
    If you chose to use a feature which requires experience with mysql and you lack the needed experience then please do not criticize the teamspeak company.
    Actually, such changes are related to used database scheme. I do not know how about you, putting aside the experience, but most software I use everywhere, when they change their internal data organization schemes with new version, usually they do it on their own as part of the upgrade after files extraction. Such SW doesn't rely on the admin to add additional work&/|delays&/|complains. Not to mention they support multiple database storage options including files.
    Why so boxed? It is not too much extra work now is it? Oh wait there are savings when you multiply it by the amount of people installing the software. And don't tell me that syntax is completely different.

User friendly for the win.
    Cheerz

# feel free to split this and make a bug report from it.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterpl View Post
    ofc its not public yet because this is pre version:
    http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts...n_environment/

but available with new documentation.
    No, the documentation is for 3.0.2. If you find any info about the new query commands in these files, let me know. But I see none.

numma_cway
    You could use the changelog until the server is released then. And yes we try to update the documentation soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Ben is offline -= TeamSpeak USA, Inc. =-
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    ... BTW: Documentation on the Literature page needs to get updated, it's still dated October 3rd.
    We have updated the literature page and server query manual to reflect the most recent changes.

Thanks,
    -Ben

I thought I should point out, during the creation of the TeamSpeak server you have an extra "c" in the "Server Query Admin Account" text at first run of the server. Thought that might be something to fix on next release.

Ok, thats weird. I just upgraded my TS3 Server from 3.01 to 3.02 (overwrote the files) and I restarted it and connected back to it. No Problem at all. Just that the Server Version still says 3.01.

Am i missing something ?

Double checked it. It keeps with Version 3.01 after the update.

UPDATE:

Ok, my fault. LOL. I must have somehow slightly renamed the .exe and my desktop shortcut still went to that renamed .exe and that was still the old Version.

UPDATE 2:

Ok, now something else is weird. After I did the update, I can't either get the Serverstatus on my 2 Websites anymore. Either using Instantteamspeak.com or using the DevMex Webstatus script. Is there a reason for it ?
    Last edited by Wolfseye; 16-03-2012 at 16:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfseye View Post
    UPDATE 2:

Ok, now something else is weird. After I did the update, I can't either get the Serverstatus on my 2 Websites anymore. Either using Instantteamspeak.com or using the DevMex Webstatus script. Is there a reason for it ?
    It's a know bug with server query. see http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ontrol-broken-!

Barungar

Thread Information