Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

PTT hotkey not working

With TS 3.0.5 I've tested both on the TeamSpeak Public server and one I've set up on my PC, and I can't get the PTT key to work. I've set it to Ctrl+T and that just opens the Files Transfer window (or a new tab if IE has focus). I had it set to ` before and that didn't work either, but changed it to see if that would help.

I note the Activate Mic button on the toolbar is greyed out as well, so maybe that's connected. Under Options - Capture, if I click Start Test then my hotkey does function, but that doesn't help in-game.

System Info: Win7 x64, Phenom II X4 955, 8GB, HD6950 2GB. Tested with and without the ACRE plugin enabled.

1. Please do not use an hotkey , that has the same combination of your client ui.
    2. The button, is greyed out, when there is no need to activate the microphone (when it's active already).
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Thread Information