Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Solved Client:3.0.6 "textbrowser.cpp:197"

Getting this error:
    Assertion m_movies.contains(fileName) failed at client\clientui\UI_qt\textbrowser.cpp:197;

Have no idea...

Same thing here:

Assertion m_movies.contains(fileName) failed at client\clientui\UI_qt\textbrowser.cpp:197;
    Attached Files Attached Files

Same here at my computer

Same:

Code:

What have you done, to get that error?

Did you click on a channel description? Please sned us the images that have been used in that description.
    What Avatar was used from your or target person?
    The name of that (avatar) file would be also interesting for us.

Can you tell me , where your client cache is stored? (Depends where config was installed during setup)
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\cache
    or
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\TS3 Client\cache
    Last edited by dante696; 19-03-2012 at 10:16.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

First of All this appears when i try to connect a server! Can't even switch etc. It closes and gives this Error!

Installed in:
    C:\Program Files(x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\cache

Do you remeber, what avatar you had set?
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here

I have the same problem
    I is only when I am clicking on a specific user in TS.
    I asked him to change nick, still crash. He changed avatar, still it is crashing whenewer I click on him. on a different server the same. when I click on him I have a crash...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_4Ev View Post
    still it is crashing whenewer I click on him. on a different server the same. when I click on him I have a crash...
    Hello,

different server but same identity?

Greetings.

We are still not able to reproduce & catch the problem so we need some more informations.

The first information that could help is: Prinz_Charles, What avatar did you set before the problem occurred?
    It would be nice if you could send me the avatar you used and if it's possible your whole cache folder.

Another thing that could help is, if you Harry_4Ev, could give us the possibility to get contact with your friend who got the "defect" avatar or alternatively, you could also send us your cache folder.

cache folder destination:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\cache
    or
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\TS3 Client\cache

I guess we found the problem. This needs more testing.

This can happen for some users, when they use an animated gifas an icon.

Edit
    We can reproduce it.

This happens, when the target user or youself own a channel or server group, with an animated icon.
    The configuration has to be under "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client" to crash.

Internal Ticket TS-925 was created
    Last edited by dante696; 21-03-2012 at 09:08.

This will be fixed within our next beta release 3.0.6 (21.03.2012 12:47:00) or newer.

The new client won't animate icons anymore.
    Please be patient and remove these animated icons out of your groups until the new client has been released.

Hi,
    getting this Error with 3.0.6 - x64 Client
    2012-03-26 17:53:04.366004|CRITICAL| | | Assertion "m_movies.contains(fileName)" failed at client\clientui\UI_qt\textbrowser.cpp:197;
    cache folder (deleted the content before reproducing the crash)
    http://www.zshare.net/download/9947757646842d18/

It's on a TS Server (4players.de - Version 3.0.1) where a new Server Group was created, with a new Avatar
    (can send you the IP via PM, right now there are 2 users online with this Server Group)

As said above, please remove the animated icon from that server group as long no new client has been released.

oh, didn't look on the exact date... thought it should be already fixed (and released), sry for that =)

Thread Information