Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Problems with the IP

My problem is that i have a new pc and thats why i have a new Ts 3 account or IP!
    But i didnt save the IP from the old pcs account
    On the old ccount i had my one Ts 3 server....
    So how can i get my old account or IP back?

I suppose you mean your TS3 Identity, which unless you exported it, is lost and cannot be restored (that is unless you still have the old PCs Harddrive with all the files on it).

If you were running a TS3 Server on your old PC (again provided you still have the harddrive it was installed on) you can just copy the ts3server.sqlitedb which contains all the Information about your Servers into your new server installation.

To add to SilentStorm's answer; your ip will change for a variety of reasons based on your network configuration and ISP. It is not permanent and is not determined by teamspeak.

Maybe he did not save his bookmarks?
    But yes it looks like you deleted the needed files, to recover your unique ID
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

I have a good Question. I've had this TS3 server running for a while. I changed ISP and now nobody can connect from outside our network. on the 192 address everything is fine. I have the ports open. they just can't connect to my outside Address

You need to forward the required Ports as described here.

Thread Information