Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Thread: few issues

few issues

Few things

1. i had backed up my TS server on windows 7 ultimate so i could reformat my computer..well i forgot to write down the serveradmin password from when you first install TS...how can i get this information back?

2. if i got to stop/start the server how can i do it via microsoft remote desktop?

3. i use xampp server for my forum that has mysql...this being said what is the diffrence between installing normally vs. installing via mysql? and how would i install using mysql?..

1. -> There is a whole Sticky Thread about it, read it.
    2. -> There should be a TS3 Icon in the Systray which should offer the Option to exit / shutdown the server. If it doesn't there is always the Query interface where you can just do serverprocessstop to shutdown the server cleanly. If you don't want to / cannot use any of the previous methods as a last resort there is always the Taskmanager...
    3. -> Search the Forums / FAQ / Google and read the Documentation inside the Server Folder. Plenty of Information around for how to switch to MySQL Database Backend.

1. i have spent half my day searchin teamspeak for this information...
    2. when using microsoft remote desktop doesnt load anything in system try..or i would had done that...
    3. i get nothing but bs that doesnt answer the question...

1. Ah... the old invisible Sticky issue again? Lemme give you a hint: It's one of the first few in the Server Support Forum...
    2. When I RDP into any Windows PC (Server or not) I see the entire Desktop just as if I were sitting right in front of it. Regardless of that I still gave you a couple other Solutions which work.
    3. I just did a real quick (5 minute) Search on Google and found multiple Guides that explains it quite well, some of them even got Screenshots from most of the steps.

Thread Information