Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: iOS Bugs and Problems
07-07-2012, 08:40 #1-= TeamSpeak User =-
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
iOS Bugs and Problems
I have been having quite a few problems with the iOS app that I would love to have fixed. Here they are:
- There is no way to ignore ServerQuery clients, which causes a "User Entered Your Channel" message when you or your server host has a query bot.
- The phone echoes everything others say. By far the worst thing about the app.
- The phone itself can not improve the security level of a profile.
- The app lacks retina display icons.
- You can not click links that others send in chat.
- No sound is made when others send chat messages or start recording.
These are all I can think of right now, I will update this list if there is anything else I can think of. I expect to see these fixed considering this app is more expensive than half the apps on the app store.
Last edited by CoolOppo; 07-07-2012 at 08:41. Reason: Fixed bullet formatting
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By SargeStryker in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 29-08-2011, 13:48
By Robin_xD in forum Bug ReportsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2011, 13:40
By sp33dlink in forum Suggestions and FeedbackReplies: 17Last Post: 12-01-2010, 16:06
By Peter in forum [TeamSpeak 2] Client SupportReplies: 5Last Post: 30-09-2002, 01:31