Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

ts3overlay website forums

Why is it that they tell you to report problems at their forums, yet you can't even register at their forums so you can post? I don't really understand how we are supposed to get support if we can't register. Anyone know what's going on?

Just report your problem here. We are in contact with our overlay developer
    Last edited by Chris; 08-11-2012 at 16:31.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't send me private messages with support questions as long I or someone else from Teamspeak Staff asked for it.
    Seriously > They belong into the forum and maybe other users have these questions/problems too.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? || Report and upload your Crashdump here
    NPL License (Registration)

Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    Why is it that they tell you to report problems at their forums, yet you can't even register at their forums so you can post? I don't really understand how we are supposed to get support if we can't register. Anyone know what's going on?
    I am a moderator of the forums over at http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/ we had a big problem with spam on the forums and we had to close registration so we could fix it we hope " we have like a hour of work every day to delete spam " , the addon make has just moved home and no internet but we should be back up soon for new registration.

http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/ forum are now open again for posting sorry about the long wait

Unhappy Hot Key Configuration Help

On the TS3 overlay plugin configuration page, it says to set hotkey in Input tab. Where do I go to find it and det the hotkey, because I am having trouble listening to other team members when they transmit. Goes in and out. My transmission is okay but the team members in my group are all fading in and out, but they have a strong key up signal, but their words are not audible.

Thread Information