Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

VirtualServer Limit Reached

Ok, so I know about TeamSpeaks Authentication Server. I have my NPL, and just shutdown all of the the servers at once on YaTQA, and I went into the CentOS Box, but everytime I start them up, no servers are active. And in YaTQA, it says "Virtual Server Limit Reached". please correct me if I am wrong, but I think I should shut the box down. Wait about 2 hours for it to go through that authentication server, and try it again. Should I do anything different? Thanks!

You may have multiple instances running, remember any virtual servers running on that license on whatever instance count towards the limit.

Also when you start the instance it is advised that all virtual servers that should generally be running at all times are started automatically (have the virtualserver_autostart property set to 1).
    No support by PM, please use the forums. (unless a private message was explicitly requested by a TeamSpeak Staff Member)
    If a PM was requested and you do send one, be sure to include a link to the thread in question in the body of your message.
    Any private message, that was not requested and is not of sensitive / private nature, may get deleted without being read! (seriously... enough is enough)

Thread Information