Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

Room Of Special Admins.

hey , maybe you will dont understand me , but i will tell my problem.
    im admin of teamspeak server , and i want to make a room , just for special Admins, not all the clients. Example :
    i have admin the name is "Frogi", I want to make A Frogis Room Just For frogis Admin .. (frogi admin dont have all the permissions /)

try to understand me. sorry for my english

2nd problem..

If i got banned from my host server? .. how should i can back in ?
    Last edited by Chris; 27-06-2013 at 09:11.

You can use a channel group that gives this client the required join power to join the channel, or you can use channel client permissions that grant a specific client the required join power on just that one channel.

As for your second problem, you'll have to contact their support for that.
    No support by PM, please use the forums. (unless a private message was explicitly requested by a TeamSpeak Staff Member)
    If a PM was requested and you do send one, be sure to include a link to the thread in question in the body of your message.
    Any private message, that was not requested and is not of sensitive / private nature, may get deleted without being read! (seriously... enough is enough)

Ok, what you mean with with the 1st answer. in permissions , how ? thx 4 answer.

You specify an i_channel_needed_join_power of say 76 for the special channel as channel permission.
    Then you can either create a channel group (if you foresee you will need this in the future again / for different channels / users) and create a new channel group to which you will grant an i_channel_join_power of 76.

Then you assign that new chanel group to the client who should join that channel inside that one channel.

Instead of the channel group you can also use channel client permissions.
    No support by PM, please use the forums. (unless a private message was explicitly requested by a TeamSpeak Staff Member)
    If a PM was requested and you do send one, be sure to include a link to the thread in question in the body of your message.
    Any private message, that was not requested and is not of sensitive / private nature, may get deleted without being read! (seriously... enough is enough)

Thread Information