Community Forums Today's Posts     Member List     Archive    

TS3 Overlay and Soundboard Plugins

These 2 plugins no longer work with the new TS3 client update. Soundboard.dll is requiring API version 20. Is this something the original author of the plugin needs to do?

How do I re-activate these 2 plugins in this latest TS3 client version, 3.0.14 ?

Regards,

Aidan

As noted in the release thread, plugins need to be updated for them to work with the latest version. This is something the author has to do (or at least someone with access to the source code).
    No support by PM, please use the forums. (unless a private message was explicitly requested by a TeamSpeak Staff Member)
    If a PM was requested and you do send one, be sure to include a link to the thread in question in the body of your message.
    Any private message, that was not requested and is not of sensitive / private nature, may get deleted without being read! (seriously... enough is enough)

Is there any way then, that allows us to get back to the older version? I would have never updated it if I would have known this would happen.

I want the exact same thing. Quite frustrating.

So, well... Maybe we can get an answer from the TS Team? It has been a month already.

Thanks.

Both plugins mentioned have been updated in the meantime.
    No support by PM, please use the forums. (unless a private message was explicitly requested by a TeamSpeak Staff Member)
    If a PM was requested and you do send one, be sure to include a link to the thread in question in the body of your message.
    Any private message, that was not requested and is not of sensitive / private nature, may get deleted without being read! (seriously... enough is enough)

Thread Information