Forum

"Latest News"-Thread should be read only.

Please move discussions about new releases to a seperate thread, getting notifications for every post on this thread is soo annoying.

I would love to get an email when a new version is available, and not every time when anyone posts something to a latest news thread.

When i subscribe to "Latest News" i expect to get notifications about "Latest News", i do not want to get all the notifications about the ongoing discussions. sometimes i even oversee new releases, just because most of the time those notifications are regular discussion.

Please!

Agreed. We've discussed this and decided to implement the suggested change in order to allow people to be able to subscribe to the latest news forum and be informed without receiving the discussion spam.

The release news have been locked, nobody can reply there anymore.
    The current release discussion has been moved here. The Release news thread for the current release has been updated to also include the link to the current discussion.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thumbs up Thanks!

Great! Thank you!

Thread Information