Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.19.*

Hello,

Sorry if my english is a little bit rusty

Like Marco and BigBear (in the old thread), when I saw french translation in futur options I thought that would be nice.
    But sorry, the actual french translation is so horrible.

And specialy for the permission window. It's really hard to understand somethingnow.
    Just for your understanding I will write the english translation (a literal translation) :

Permission is now "Autorisations" in english is : Autorizations (why since the start we use "permission" same in french)
    Skip field is now "Ignorer" in english is : Ignore (what ? there is nothing with the ignore fact)
    Negate field is now "Annuler" in english is : Cancel (..... hum seriously)

The option filter Show granted only" is now in english "Display the permission only granted (insteed first sens).

And the translation for the priority speaker is just a joke. Realy this one ....

Please be carefuly when you want create a translation without official translator.
    For all of user that used Teamspeak 3 since the start ok no problem, but for all other and especially those who do not "master" the permission, this just not possible.

There is no French guy in your team ?

Justinien

Translations

1- SPANISH

I found this mistake at the Spanish language translation (lagos_es)
    Name:  cg.JPG
Views: 3149
Size:  15.9 KB

2- CATALAN

For all other unofficial languages, how should we act?
    The same system that we had before?, and in this case, who will be our interlocutor?
    Last edited by Jordi; April 7th, 2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: lagos_es

For information my first reaction about the french translation is here: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...782#post428782

I just can't use a version so badly translated, this is ridiculous.

Today I found the worst error in the language list (Options): "System Default" became "Défaillance système" which means "System fault"...
    There are a lot of errors so I repeat my question: Was this really a french speaking guy who did this? Google translator? Or a random guy with no idea of what the text was about?

The level of that work is what I except from a community doing subtitles for the series I watch on the internet, not from a company like yours... That's not professional.

In Russia, we have proverb, it sounds like 'nastupit' na odni i te je grabli', which means 'stepping on the same rake'.
    Dear TeamSpeak stuff... You already give us a lot of translations in beta client and we said that we don't like it. At all. And again you give us awful translations, now on stable client.
    I really appreciate the work you guys do, but, please, let us translate TeamSpeak by our own and we bring you best possible translations. For free. Thanks for reading.

Question

Why Teamspeak doesn't use something like Localization Management Platform/Collaborative Translation Platform?

EX:
    Zanata
    crowdin
    POEditor

Regards,

Setech.
    Last edited by setech; April 9th, 2016 at 07:53 PM.

Are there any more information about this change: "Updated Lua runtime in Lua plugin"?

I made a lua plugin and therefore I am interested in more details. Where can I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by setech View Post
    Why Teamspeak doesn't use something like Localization Management Platform/Collaborative Translation Platform?

EX:
    Zanata
    crowdin
    POEditor

Regards,

Setech.
    Just registered on Zanata and Crowdin.
    For me, Crowdin is feels like more user-friendly and has built-in QT .ts support.

What happened to Setup Wizard?!

Setup Wizard was one of the single most useful features in TeamSpeak, especially when I have new users who join my server and did not set up their microphones correctly, or when I'm telling someone to create a mute sound button (which is a rule on my server). Why was it removed and can it be readded?

This thread is the new place to discuss the 3.0.19 client release and all replies to the original announcement have been moved here.
    For future releases we'll create a new thread here alongside the announcement as well, for you to discuss and provide feedback to the new release. This will include Beta announcements as well.
    When a new release is made the topic for the previous release will be locked, just as we've done with release threads previously. Hotfix / Patch releases within the same minor version will continue to use the same thread as the original minor version release.

This change was made so that people can subscribe to the Latest News Forum to receive emails / updates when a new release was made available without having to receive all the emails for replies to those threads that were discussing the release or providing feedback.

Feel free to discuss this procedural change here.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This thread is the new place to discuss the 3.0.19 client release.
    Okay, when do you think a patch for the client crash via malformed message will be released? Currently I suggest our users to downgrade to 3.0.18.2 since it's not affected.

If you don't know what I mean I can give more details but I don't want to feed the trolls here.

A fixed version should be relased today in the afternoon (utc), when all tests have passed and nothing else comes up.

///Edit
    I have some bad news for client 3.0.19.1
    We've found and fixed another critical crash. This will delay this hotfix to tomorrow.
    :-/
    Last edited by dante696; April 25th, 2016 at 03:20 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

The upload of client 3.0.19.1 to the updater has begun and should be finished in about ~60 minutes from now.

//The client is online and can be updated via updater
    Last edited by dante696; April 26th, 2016 at 09:00 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Question

+ It also adds the Graylist feature.
    The client communicates to our graylist (similar to the blackist) and informs the user in case that there is something wrong with the server.
    The difference to the blacklist is, the user gets warned on each connect but still will be able to join.
    Can you describe more about this feature?
    What should happen to the server to get on this list?

Quote Originally Posted by hroost View Post
    Can you describe more about this feature?
    What do want to know exactly? I'm not sure if there is more to say about the feature from the technical side.

//edit -> maybe this helps to explain more
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...670#post429670

Quote Originally Posted by hroost View Post
    What should happen to the server to get on this list?
    Depends on how sales does react on reports about bad servers.
    Last edited by dante696; April 26th, 2016 at 03:06 PM.

French translation problem

Hello,

I do not know if you're going to do something for the French translation. Many things are wrong or are synonyms of good words that ought to be used. In short it's a shame it's not really professional. There still is a slight improvement on the first version which was only available in beta.

If you want examples of bad translation I can shown in, but you will understand that I can not you all shown, there are too many.

Big Regards,

Ezmana

Thread Information