Forum

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

[Release] gllcTS2 Webpost for TeamSpeak 2

What is it?
    gllcTS2 Webpost is a webpost script for TeamSpeak 2. It displays a listing of servers and detailed information for each server.

This webpost is meant for displaying a listing of servers, it is not optimized for single server situations.

Requirements
    • mySQL Database
    • PHP

Download

Issues
    • This script will support 24-30 servers with moderate server load, more than that and you will notice significant server loads.

Changes
    Updated: July 03, 2008

v4.2.5
    • Security updates

v4.2.4
    • Changed $row->server_ispname to $row->server_ispcountry - Makc666

v4.2.3
    • Fixed bug in javascript time offset calculation - McAfee

v4.2.2
    • incorporated MrGuide's playerflag solution
    • other housekeeping fixes

v4.2.1

v4.2.0
    • changed most files, suggest upload all files

- More changes in Readme.txt

Copyright
    gllcTS2, Copyright © Ryan Snook (www.gryphonllc.com )
    While updates may not be made to this product regularly, I still maintain it. If you have fixes, improvements or other additions to make to this, please contact me at rsnook*********** for collaboration. I appreciate your consideration.
    Last edited by Gryphon; May 19th, 2017 at 06:48 AM.

Greate, Greate!

Tell me plz if i klick on a channel, a new window came up and i can do anything with the channels, but what?

Hi Gryphon, whats this all about, I get the following at the top of my server list......

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/????/???????/????/TeamSpeak/db_inc.php on line 223

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/????/???????/????/TeamSpeak/db_inc.php on line 223

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/????/???????/????/TeamSpeak/db_inc.php on line 272

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/????/???????/????/TeamSpeak/db_inc.php on line 272

The server list works fine below this warning. Any help would be appreciated.

It probebly means your version of PHP is newer then the one Gryphon used. It means you have 2 change the older (depresiated) functions, for the newers ones.

Hi GrimReeper, here are the 2 lines that the error points to

$connection = fsockopen ("$var1", $var2, &$errno, &$errstr, 1);

$connection = fsockopen ("$var1", $var2, &$errno, &$errstr, 1);

yes they are the same, do you know what they should read and if so please post in here incase someone else has the same problem, thanks.

Originally posted by TR-13
    Tell me plz if i klick on a channel, a new window came up and i can do anything with the channels, but what?
    Not sure what you are asking?

Andy, Gryphon made it on PHP 4.0.6

if you got a NEWER version, you must look, what has been changed from 4.0.6 till the version you got. If you do, then you will C that the function Gryphon used there, is nolonger used in you version. Then you simply replace this "old" function, with the function that is used in your version.

I cannot answer that for you, coz I don't know what version you've got.

So plz, tell us which PHP and mySQL versions you have got, then we can look what must change.

BTW gryphon, maybe a nice idea 2 add this aswell:

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60">

This will refresh the page ever 60 seconds. It would be nice for ppl, who open the page for a long time, if the information will be reloaded every X seconds.

Thumbs up

Hi Grim, sorry for the delay but Gryphon worked it out for me, thanks for your input.

yeah, seen it. WIth the .htaccess. But if you read the error it already tells you that you will have 2 change you ini (php.ini). It might be bether though 2 replace it with the correct function, coz in newer versions this might nolonger be supported.

BTW: in de Fsocks, the "&" may not be used anymore in newer versions (asked a friend)

hi, i am using Linux Suse 7.2 with Apache/1.3.19 with PHP/4.0.4pl1. I put the webpost files into my webdir and created the tables in my existing databes. i set up the variables in the config*.php and added the PostURL2 to my server.ini. Áfter restarting the server i waited 4 days and my databes is still empty. i don't get any error messages in my server.log or apache error.log. What did i wrong?

Hi, that foxed me also. Use PostURL= and not PostURL2= that solved it for me.

i will try it. thank you.
    if this is working it is the answer of my next question:
    can i user multiple webpost scripts?
    PostURL=
    PostURL2=
    PostURL3=
    and so on.

Hi, No the present server will not allow this we are hoping it will be introduced as being able to post server details to 2 or more weblistings would be useful I reckon.

Thread Information