- Create a channel for example "Channel 1" and a sub channel for that which i will call "Channel 2".
- Join "Channel 2" the sub channel.
- Try to remove the top channel, being "Channel 1".
- Say yes to removing and kicking out all users.
- It then kicks you out and says error.
- Then try to remove "Channel 1" again, and it then crashes all clients connected to the server.
I did this a few times to make sure the method was right.
Server Version: beta12
Client Versions of crashed users: from beta 1 up to beta9 (all of which had crashed)
The error it gave: "Already member of channel" (This was caused when i try to delete "Channel 1" the first time and it kicks me out).