Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NPL License (Questions/Registration)

Your Thread or post was moved

Our Non-Profit License (NPL) Policies have changed and you can not register if you do not meet all the requirements.
    http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php

- You MUST have a verifiable, operational website on a custom domain
    (eg - 'www.mygroupsite.com').

- You MUST have an email address associated with your custom domain
    (eg - [email protected]' -- personal email addresses as well as free email services such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc, are no longer valid).

- You MUST provide a static IP address on which you intend to run your NPL-licensed server.

- If an NPL has already been issued on the IP address you supply, your application will be denied. You MUST host your NPL-licensed server on a unique IP address.

-When we verify your website, it CANNOT have any donation buttons or advertising of any kind.

If you do not meet these core requirements, please DO NOT PROCEED.
    Last edited by dante696; February 8th, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Question license

what email service can be used for the registr? :/

free license

Npl

I cant get my NPL because it says wrong email, website and didnt complete forum can some one please help me with it i really need a teamspeak server for my clan

What was the exact wording of their response? The conditions for getting an NPL are quite clear on their site, did you meet all of them?

Else rent a server from a hoster.

I dont have the money for that

There is no way around the rules

Thread moved/closed
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

TS3 Bye Bye Free License ?

so, we have a gaming cummunity site with google adverts (income used to lower root server costs) and about 50 ppl in mumble. we have alot of users who would prefer to use ts3 for voice comms.

is there a license we could use for free ?

This thread was moved
    Last edited by dante696; October 23rd, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

The NPL license is free, but you have to follow some rules and no there is no way around these rules.

None profit license

how can i create my own none profit license for my teamspeak when you cant put your ******** and gmail because i tried making my own website but you need a email with hotmail ect..

You cannot! The requirements for the NPL are there and must be met. If you don't then you can either use 32 slots or rent a server from a hosting provider.

Question Non-profit Licence

Hi,

Im the president of the Krazy Users "association" ,law 1901 in France so non-profit groups but we have a donation button because we are a gaming structure and we "winning" money with don and sponsor. but once again we are a non-profit structure.

So how can get a NON-PROFIT licence ?

Thanks, Terrion

Mh, as I have ask teamspeakusa, I get a answer that if the teamspeak server managment has 100% nothing with the organisation managment doing, then you can get the NPL license.

But please please ask [email protected] (for english support) or [email protected] (for german support) and make sure if gou get one, or not ...

and think about the requirements, if you can check that all

Our new requirements include the following:

• You MUST have a verifiable, operational website on a custom domain
    (eg - 'www.mygroupsite.com').
    • You MUST have an email address associated with your custom domain
    (eg - [email protected]' -- personal email addresses as well as free email services such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc, are no longer valid).
    • You MUST provide a static IP address on which you intend to run your NPL-licensed server.
    • If an NPL has already been issued on the IP address you supply, your application will be denied. You MUST host your NPL-licensed server on a unique IP address.
    When we verify your website, it CANNOT have any donation buttons or advertising of any kind.

If you do not meet these core requirements, please DO NOT PROCEED.
    The last point let me think you need a 2. website for our teamspeak license

I repeat and please follow it.

About NPL

Hi all just a quick question to have a NPL need to make site and a static ip??
    if want take on home a server with NPL is possible without static ip and a website?
    tks

Thread Information