Forum

Post [RELEASE] Connection History

This Plugin logs every connection to a server including the time and ip address.
    You can also easily connect back to a server you previously connected to from the list.

Currently only available for Windows.

Idea and original version by sKeLeTr0n.
    No Code has been used, I just picked up the idea and wrote my own version since people kept asking for an update.

If the Plugin fails to load and you did download the correct Version for your Client then you need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Libraries which can be found here:
    32 bit MS Visual C++ 2010 Runtime
    64 bit MS Visual C++ 2010 Runtime
    Since Version 1.1.0 (API 20) you need the following instead:
    MS Visual C++ 2013 Runtime

Downloads:
    Addons Page / Client 3.1.0 (API 21) SHA1 Hash: BD4399F1B97E4728208BC710E885B4D0F1127502
    Client 3.0.8.1 (API 18) SHA1 Hash: 0033BF85E35BAB1C4CA78BF15ED92C3D91EDD4C3
    Client 3.0.9 (API 19) SHA1 Hash: EAEAA7E3E3593B50725A47D2F7237DEA1F6891E2
    Client 3.0.18+ (API 20) SHA1 Hash: 03838357af7572ba228598e3947f8227488cf26d
    Client 3.1.0 (API 21) SHA1 Hash: BD4399F1B97E4728208BC710E885B4D0F1127502
    Last edited by SilentStorm; December 4th, 2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added API 21 Build

Hello, Plugin works very well on windows 7 64 bit
    * If I install the plugin and restart the client instead of teamspeak do "reload all" in the plugins when being connected to the server plugin has not saved the first 2 times the connections and presence. After restarting the client teamspeak everything has been fixed.

I have a question, you can plugin to store a unique-id used in connection
    At the moment when you click on the option to connect using the default ID.

Edit/1

I mean after click connect the deflaut Identi is used to connect.

It will be useful to connect to this server witch the same id what was used first time to connect.

Edit/2
    Yes, so this plugin works and add this behavior to change UniqueId by adding server to Bookmarks is greate for me.
    But remember instead of using that method implementing Connect As -> List of Uniques Id is exacly what i see.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post

It is correct the default Identity will be used, unless you have a bookmark for the server in which case the Identity specified in the Bookmark will be used.
    The reason for this is because I was (am?) lazy and the plugin just generates a ts3server:// link for the server in question and tells your operating system to open that link, which knows TeamSpeak is responsible for those links and then TeamSpeak uses it's build in default handling for ts3server links. This behavior includes using the default identity unless there is another specified by a bookmark and it automatically opens in a new tab.
    Last edited by polski; October 13th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

Uhm what do you mean?

Plugin got updated for API 19 so it can be used with the latest Beta Client.
    No other changes have been made.

Quote Originally Posted by polski View Post
    Edit//

I mean after click connect the deflaut Identi is used to connect.

It will be useful to connect to this server witch the same id what was used first time to connect.
    Sorry, but I didn't see your edit till now...
    It is correct the default Identity will be used, unless you have a bookmark for the server in which case the Identity specified in the Bookmark will be used.
    The reason for this is because I was (am?) lazy and the plugin just generates a ts3server:// link for the server in question and tells your operating system to open that link, which knows TeamSpeak is responsible for those links and then TeamSpeak uses it's build in default handling for ts3server links. This behavior includes using the default identity unless there is another specified by a bookmark and it automatically opens in a new tab.
    I might look into the possibility to manually do all this for a future build, though I'm not entirely sure right now whether it can be done.
    Thanks for the suggestion though... hope you still find it useful even without that particular feature

in settings "Hourformat": Name:  1.png
Views: 1134
Size:  14.7 KB, bug ?
    how can i reset / delete the history or start a new one without reset my settings ?

Thread Information