Forum

Sending people to different rooms

I run a server for an Clan and we have a member that is given to flights of fancy while in TS....we like him, but we would like to know when he is on before we jump in....if you know what I mean. I am not sure if it is even possible to send some players to certain rooms or does everyone go to the default room always. Thanks in advance for any insight...

No, we don't know, what you mean.
    This is not a quiz and riddle forum, this is a technical support forum.
    Please use normal words to describe your issue, if you want any assistance.

I think My question was pretty clear....read it again, but just leave out the "if you know what I mean" part.

Let me restate... Not everyone on these forum is a native english speaker. Developers are mostly from Germany.
    And forum members, too, are from around the world.
    It would be very helpful of you to rewrite your question in a more technical manner.
    I, for one, don't understand, what you need. I can guess, but, again, this is not a "play guess" forum. And I'd rather not fall to guesswork, where it can be avoided.
    If your question is how to see people online in other channels, then it is more appropriate in TS3 client section. If you've missed that big "toggle subscribtion" button.

Each client decides on his own where he wants to be in the server when he connects. You cannot make a certain client go to a specific channel.
    You could password protect the server and make a temporary password, for that one person to use, that sends that person to a specific channel, but this person can still override that by specifying a channel to join on his own.
    Anyone not specifying a channel on connect will join to the default channel or to the one specified in the temporary server password the client used to connect.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thanks you Chris...I guessed it was something like that. Oh well....guess I have to just boot the guy...lol

If the question is "how to move people to rooms", look at "clientmove" console command.

Thread Information