Forum

TeamSpeak 3 on Mac - Can't Replace Sound Files - Need Help

So, I have TeamSpeak 3 on my Macbook Air. I'm trying to change the mic click sound. I know where to go to do it, I go to "Show Package Contents" > Contents > Shared Support > Sound > Default and Default Male. So I try to copy and paste my new files into that folder but I get a little grey circle with a line through it and it doesn't allow me to paste them into the TeamSpeak folder. I checked the permissions and they said "you can only read" - I tried changing it to also be able to write but it doesn't let me, even though I am the computer admin. If this makes any sense I hope someone can help me out.

I pretty much just need a way to change it to be able to write in the folder also, which I think would help. I'm not the best with TeamSpeak on my laptop yet. :P

I just wanna be able to have new mic click sounds on my Mac which I hope is possible. On my PC I'm able to do it and have done it many times.

Thank you for taking the time to read, looking forward to some answers
    Last edited by Chris; July 7th, 2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: stripped, unnecessary excessive formatting

*Problem Solved*

Thread Information